|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
(a) Glorm Boxtem
(b) Eccentrica Gallumbits
(d) Gag Halfrunt
2. What color are the seas exactly the wrong shade of?
3. Who is Mr. Prosser a descendant of?
(a) Alexander the Great
(b) Genghis Khan
(c) King Henry VIII
(d) Ivan the Terrible
4. What are serious problems throughout the galaxy?
(a) Stress and nervous tension
(b) Unbridled enthusiasm for danger
(c) Cancer, and untied shoelaces
(d) Rage and uncontrollable anger
5. Where does Marvin have a terrible pain?
(a) In the diodes of his left side
(b) In his pain processors
(c) In his right knee joint
(d) In his neural network
6. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) There is a black hole there.
(b) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(c) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
(d) It is the geographic center of the universe.
7. What was the home of this new industry?
(c) Sector ZZ9, plural Z Alpha
(d) Alpha Centauri
8. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
(a) The movements of the Vogon Constructor Fleet
(b) Some decent gunk music
(c) News about himself
(d) A signal from the intergalactic fence who will help him sell the Heart of Gold
9. What does Arthur awake to the sound of?
(a) Computerized beeping
(d) Marvin moaning and complaining
10. What part of an Antarean parakeet is a revolting delicacy?
(a) The liver
(b) The gall bladder
(c) The feet
(d) The gland
11. What is Trillian's only link with Earth?
(a) A digital watch
(c) Her cat
12. Which government owns the Starship Heart of Gold?
(a) The Galactic Hyperspace Federation
(b) Omicron VI
(c) No one owns it, it has been stolen.
(d) The Sirius Cybernetics Empire
13. What word describes the new personality of the computer?
14. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The Gynnan-Tonix
(b) The Infinite Improbability Drive
(c) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
(d) The field of professional brain care
15. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
(b) King Lear
(c) Much Ado about Nothing
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the planet Damogran home to?
2. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
3. What are the Vogons going to do to Arthur and Ford?
4. What does Zaphod find?
5. Where does the ship go when the Improbability Drive is activated?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)