|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
2. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
(a) A smart-ass
(b) Debasements of science
(c) Wild parties
(d) Zaphod Beeblebrox
3. What is Deep Thought's answer to life, the universe, and everything?
(a) Go forth and multiply
(d) Be happy
4. What planet are the cops from?
(c) Allosimanius Syneca
(d) Blagulon Kappa
5. What happens to Arthur when he grabs the two ends of wire?
(a) He suddenly understands why he is so unhappy.
(b) A bird flies through him.
(d) He is electrocuted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is this sort of thing going to happen every time the improbability drive is used?
2. How long does it take anyone to speak after hearing the answer?
3. Who has come to visit the Earth in massive yellow spaceships?
4. What is the result of the improbability sum?
5. Where does Arthur Dent work?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)