|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Veet Voojagig go to school?
(a) University of Alpha Centauri
(b) University of Alderan
(c) University of Maximegalon
(d) University of Hooprafrinx VI
2. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
(a) To wield power
(b) To have a good time
(c) To draw attention away from power
(d) To further the Empire and conquer the known universe
3. Why is Marvin an ironic character?
(a) His human personality is very robotic.
(b) He is a robot built for efficiency, but incapacitated by depression.
(c) He is a robot with a large brain, but is extremely ignorant about the world.
(d) He inadvertently received a human personality when he was created.
4. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
(a) See in the dark
(b) Understand alien languages
(c) Have babel fish for lunch
5. What has Zaphod turned into an art form?
(d) Creative sarcasm
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the equivalent of saying "blood... blood" to a computer?
2. How long does it take anyone to speak after hearing the answer?
3. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
4. Who is Ford Prefect?
5. How does Deep Thought rank in terms of all-time thinking power?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)