|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Marvin not keep his mind off things?
(a) His programming does not allow it.
(b) He has an extremely large mind.
(c) There is nothing to distract him.
(d) He was badly made and has a lot of bugs in his system.
2. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
(a) A telephone number.
(b) "What can I do to help you?"
(c) The probability figure that Zaphod was about to ask it for.
(d) "I want you to know that whatever your problem, I am here to help you solve it."
3. What are the Vogons going to do to Arthur and Ford?
(a) Put them in prison
(b) Return them to the Earth
(c) Vaporize them
(d) Throw them into space
4. What is Arthur concerned about?
(a) Whether or not Magrathea is safe
(b) If he can ever have tea again
(c) What they are going to have for breakfast
(d) If Trillian is interested in him
5. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) What his teachers told him about space
(b) More of Beethoven's music
(c) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(d) What his mother said when he was young
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Zaphod turned into an art form?
2. Why is Marvin an ironic character?
3. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
4. What is being built in Magrathea's factory?
5. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)