|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the old man give for the missiles that nearly destroyed the Heart of Gold?
(a) The computers are bored.
(b) The old regime was a little paranoid.
(c) They needed to get rid of some missiles.
(d) The ship is stolen, and there is a bounty on it.
2. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) There is a black hole there.
(b) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
(c) It is the geographic center of the universe.
(d) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
3. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
(a) Much Ado about Nothing
(d) King Lear
4. How long does it take anyone to speak after hearing the answer?
(a) A long time
(b) A few minutes
(d) Ten seconds
5. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur describe Slartibartfast's story?
2. How long will the new program take to run?
3. How does Slartibartfast respond when Arthur tries to talk to him in the aircar?
4. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
5. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)