|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has come to visit the Earth in massive yellow spaceships?
(a) The evil people of Krikkit
(b) Betelgeuse traders
2. What did scholars write about following the collapse?
(a) New Neo-Liberalology
(b) Metaphysical discourse
(c) Planned political economy
(d) How poor scholars generally were following the collapse
3. What frightens Arthur in the aircar?
(a) Slartibartfast's singing
(b) A tunnel
(c) A loud metal clang
(d) A passing freighter
4. What are serious problems throughout the galaxy?
(a) Rage and uncontrollable anger
(b) Cancer, and untied shoelaces
(c) Stress and nervous tension
(d) Unbridled enthusiasm for danger
5. Why do parents tell their children about the legend of Magrathea?
(a) They want them to grow up to become physical therapists.
(b) They want them to grow up to become psychologists.
(c) They want them to grow up to become sociologists.
(d) They want them to grow up to become economists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the improbability sum?
2. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
3. What has Zaphod turned into an art form?
4. How many suns does Magrathea have?
5. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)