|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
(a) They are sucked into the gravitational pull of a nearby planet.
(b) They are rescued.
(c) They die in deep space.
(d) They find a way back into the ship.
2. What word best describes the new interior of the ship?
3. What words best describe the reunion of Ford and Zaphod?
(a) Orgiastic boredom
(b) Appalling nonchalance
(c) Zarkingly great energy
(d) Excited enthusiasm
4. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) There is a black hole there.
(b) It is the geographic center of the universe.
(c) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
(d) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
5. What happened to the dolphins when the Vogons arrived?
(a) They left by their own means.
(b) They died along with the humans.
(c) They negotiated with the Vogons and were taken away.
(d) No one is entirely sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zaphod find?
2. What has opened a passage into the interior of the planet?
3. What is the name of the shipboard computer?
4. What colors are the Heart of Gold's interior after Arthur activates the Improbability Drive?
5. Resistance is...
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)