|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur almost run into at the end of the chapter?
(a) A pack of ghosts
(c) An old man
(d) The whale carcass
2. What does Arthur say that saving everyone's lives was?
(a) His greatest achievement
(c) His way of saying thanks for rescuing Ford and himself from space
(d) Really good thinking
3. Why is Marvin an ironic character?
(a) His human personality is very robotic.
(b) He inadvertently received a human personality when he was created.
(c) He is a robot with a large brain, but is extremely ignorant about the world.
(d) He is a robot built for efficiency, but incapacitated by depression.
4. What words best describe the reunion of Ford and Zaphod?
(a) Zarkingly great energy
(b) Excited enthusiasm
(c) Orgiastic boredom
(d) Appalling nonchalance
5. What is the favorite game of the pandimensional beings?
(a) Brockian Ultra Cricket
(b) Brockian Ultra Baseball
(c) Brockian Ultra Rugby
(d) Brockian Ultra Football
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Arthur in the aircar?
2. What is the strange irritating light not?
3. Where are the characters located?
4. What was the home of this new industry?
5. Where does the ship go when the Improbability Drive is activated?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)