|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
(a) Wild parties
(b) Debasements of science
(c) A smart-ass
(d) Zaphod Beeblebrox
2. What is the equivalent of saying "blood... blood" to a computer?
(a) Threatening to turn off the power
(b) Bad math
(c) Talking about using a slide rule
3. What does Trillian notice on the wall?
(a) Children's drawings
(b) Strange symbols of some kind
(c) Pictures of dead humans
(d) Billboards and memos
4. Who saved Ford and Arthur?
(a) The Dentrassis
(b) The Great Collapsing Hrung
(d) The Vogons
5. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(b) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
(c) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(d) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
Short Answer Questions
1. Where could Ford have more fun than Magrathea?
2. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
3. What rank of intelligence did humans have on Earth?
4. What does Phouchg call the name "Earth"?
5. How long will it take Deep Thought to figure out the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)