|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the old man's robe?
(c) Deep purple
2. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
(a) Zaphod Beeblebrox
(b) Debasements of science
(c) Wild parties
(d) A smart-ass
3. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
(b) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(c) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
(d) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
4. What sits in a corner of the control cabin of the Starship Heart of Gold?
(a) A bar
(b) A robot
(c) A computer
5. What rank of intelligence did humans have on Earth?
(a) Second most intelligent
(b) Third most intelligent
(c) The most intelligent
(d) Least intelligent
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford buy on his way out of the pub?
2. What is Trillian's only link with Earth?
3. What was life in the former Galactic Empire largely free of?
4. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
5. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)