|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the old man give for the missiles that nearly destroyed the Heart of Gold?
(a) The computers are bored.
(b) The old regime was a little paranoid.
(c) The ship is stolen, and there is a bounty on it.
(d) They needed to get rid of some missiles.
2. What does Arthur say that saving everyone's lives was?
(b) His greatest achievement
(c) Really good thinking
(d) His way of saying thanks for rescuing Ford and himself from space
3. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
(a) They die in deep space.
(b) They find a way back into the ship.
(c) They are rescued.
(d) They are sucked into the gravitational pull of a nearby planet.
4. What are the initials burned into Zaphod's brain?
5. What does the old man unsuccessfully try to do to Arthur?
(a) Kill him
(b) Escape from him
(c) Threaten him
(d) Sedate him
Short Answer Questions
1. Where could Ford have more fun than Magrathea?
2. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
3. What is the name of the shipboard computer?
4. What is the last word the computer sings?
5. What is the strange irritating light not?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)