|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
(b) The very worst
(c) Third worst
(d) Second best
2. What is the last word the computer sings?
(a) "You'll never walk alone!"
(b) "At the end of the storm is a golden sky."
(c) "Don't be afraid that death is nigh."
(d) "Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart."
3. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
(a) To make way for a bypass
(b) It does not meet fire code.
(c) To make room for a new condo development
(d) To clear the view for the owners of the expensive houses down the road
4. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
(a) The movements of the Vogon Constructor Fleet
(b) A signal from the intergalactic fence who will help him sell the Heart of Gold
(c) News about himself
(d) Some decent gunk music
5. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) It is the geographic center of the universe.
(b) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(c) There is a black hole there.
(d) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being built in Magrathea's factory?
2. What did Zaphod call himself when he was on Earth?
3. What frightens Arthur in the aircar?
4. What does Zaphod find?
5. What is the favorite game of the pandimensional beings?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)