|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(b) There is a black hole there.
(c) It is the geographic center of the universe.
(d) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
2. Where does Arthur Dent work?
(a) In magazine advertising
(b) In local radio
(c) From home
(d) At a television station
3. What did the most intelligent species on Earth do with their time?
(a) Watch movies and have a good time
(b) Conduct elegant and subtle experiments on humans
(c) Fight against the dolphins for control of the Earth
(d) Write elegant and subtle poetry
4. What does the whale think might be a good friend, but is in fact not?
(a) His tail
(b) The bowl of petunias
(c) The wind
(d) The ground
5. What had mankind achieved?
(a) The car, computers, England, and so on.
(b) Digital watches, fire, New Jersey, and so on.
(c) Science, math, art, and so on.
(d) The wheel, wars, New York, and so on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of an Antarean parakeet is a revolting delicacy?
2. What is Arthur concerned about?
3. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
4. What does Zaphod find?
5. What does the Guide say about the Earth?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)