|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur concerned about?
(a) Whether or not Magrathea is safe
(b) If Trillian is interested in him
(c) If he can ever have tea again
(d) What they are going to have for breakfast
2. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(b) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(c) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
(d) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
3. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) There is a black hole there.
(b) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(c) It is the geographic center of the universe.
(d) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
4. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
(a) The movements of the Vogon Constructor Fleet
(b) A signal from the intergalactic fence who will help him sell the Heart of Gold
(c) News about himself
(d) Some decent gunk music
5. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
2. How many suns does Magrathea have?
3. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
4. Who was poor in the former Galactic Empire?
5. The typical Vogon is...
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)