|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word the computer sings?
(a) "Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart."
(b) "At the end of the storm is a golden sky."
(c) "You'll never walk alone!"
(d) "Don't be afraid that death is nigh."
2. What is the name of the shipboard computer?
3. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
(a) He does not think about it much at all.
(b) He thinks of it as a necessary evil.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He loathes it.
4. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
(b) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(c) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(d) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
5. What did Zaphod call himself when he was on Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the ship go when the Improbability Drive is activated?
2. How many suns does Magrathea have?
3. Is this sort of thing going to happen every time the improbability drive is used?
4. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
5. What are the Vogons going to do to Arthur and Ford?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)