|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
(a) The probability figure that Zaphod was about to ask it for.
(b) "What can I do to help you?"
(c) "I want you to know that whatever your problem, I am here to help you solve it."
(d) A telephone number.
2. Which government owns the Starship Heart of Gold?
(a) Omicron VI
(b) No one owns it, it has been stolen.
(c) The Galactic Hyperspace Federation
(d) The Sirius Cybernetics Empire
3. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
(a) See in the dark
(b) Understand alien languages
(c) Have babel fish for lunch
4. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
(a) Some decent gunk music
(b) News about himself
(c) A signal from the intergalactic fence who will help him sell the Heart of Gold
(d) The movements of the Vogon Constructor Fleet
5. Who is Mr. Prosser a descendant of?
(a) Alexander the Great
(b) Ivan the Terrible
(c) Genghis Khan
(d) King Henry VIII
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the home of this new industry?
2. What does Zaphod find?
3. What is Trillian's only link with Earth?
4. Who was poor in the former Galactic Empire?
5. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)