|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
(a) He does not think about it much at all.
(b) He loathes it.
(c) He thinks of it as a necessary evil.
(d) He loves it.
2. Resistance is...
3. Why is Marvin an ironic character?
(a) He is a robot with a large brain, but is extremely ignorant about the world.
(b) His human personality is very robotic.
(c) He is a robot built for efficiency, but incapacitated by depression.
(d) He inadvertently received a human personality when he was created.
4. What is the name of the shipboard computer?
5. What is the result of the improbability sum?
(a) Infinity minus one
(b) Infinity squared
(c) Two to the power of two hundred and seventy-six thousand, seven hundred and nine to one against
(d) Ten trillion billion to one
Short Answer Questions
1. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
2. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
3. What was the home of this new industry?
4. What fantastic new industry was created?
5. What does Ford buy on his way out of the pub?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)