|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
(a) Zaphod Beeblebrox
(b) A smart-ass
(c) Wild parties
(d) Debasements of science
2. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The field of professional brain care
(b) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
(c) The Gynnan-Tonix
(d) The Infinite Improbability Drive
3. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
(a) He loathes it.
(b) He does not think about it much at all.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He thinks of it as a necessary evil.
4. Where are the characters located?
(a) The Basingstoke Roundabout
(b) The Horsehead Nebula
(c) Barnard's Star
(d) The Milky Way
5. What does the Guide say about the Earth?
(b) A small blue-green planet
(c) Nothing at all
(d) That it has been destroyed by the Vogons
Short Answer Questions
1. How many suns does Magrathea have?
2. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
3. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
4. Resistance is...
5. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)