|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the characters located?
(a) The Horsehead Nebula
(b) The Basingstoke Roundabout
(c) The Milky Way
(d) Barnard's Star
2. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(b) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
(c) It is the geographic center of the universe.
(d) There is a black hole there.
3. Who was poor in the former Galactic Empire?
(a) Nobody worth speaking of
(b) No one
(d) Alpha Centaurians
4. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
(a) They find a way back into the ship.
(b) They are sucked into the gravitational pull of a nearby planet.
(c) They die in deep space.
(d) They are rescued.
5. What is the planet Damogran home to?
(a) A Vogon Constructor Fleet
(b) The Heart of Gold
(c) Zaphod Beeblebrox
(d) A secret type of ion drive
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
2. What fantastic new industry was created?
3. What did Zaphod call himself when he was on Earth?
4. Where does Marvin have a terrible pain?
5. What does Ford buy on his way out of the pub?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)