|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marvin an ironic character?
(a) He inadvertently received a human personality when he was created.
(b) He is a robot with a large brain, but is extremely ignorant about the world.
(c) His human personality is very robotic.
(d) He is a robot built for efficiency, but incapacitated by depression.
2. The typical Vogon is...
3. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
(a) To clear the view for the owners of the expensive houses down the road
(b) To make room for a new condo development
(c) It does not meet fire code.
(d) To make way for a bypass
4. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
(a) The theory of interference
(b) The theory of relativity
(c) The theory of indeterminacy
(d) The theory of gravitation
5. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
(b) The field of professional brain care
(c) The Gynnan-Tonix
(d) The Infinite Improbability Drive
Short Answer Questions
1. What sits in a corner of the control cabin of the Starship Heart of Gold?
2. What color are the seas exactly the wrong shade of?
3. Who saved Ford and Arthur?
4. Is this sort of thing going to happen every time the improbability drive is used?
5. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)