|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford buy on his way out of the pub?
(a) More beer
2. What ship rescues Ford and Arthur?
(a) A passing Teaser
(b) An interstellar freighter
(c) The Starship Heart of Gold
(d) The Space Trucker
3. Why is Marvin an ironic character?
(a) He is a robot built for efficiency, but incapacitated by depression.
(b) He inadvertently received a human personality when he was created.
(c) He is a robot with a large brain, but is extremely ignorant about the world.
(d) His human personality is very robotic.
4. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
(a) The theory of relativity
(b) The theory of indeterminacy
(c) The theory of interference
(d) The theory of gravitation
5. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
(a) A telephone number.
(b) "What can I do to help you?"
(c) The probability figure that Zaphod was about to ask it for.
(d) "I want you to know that whatever your problem, I am here to help you solve it."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
2. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
3. What are the Vogons going to do to Arthur and Ford?
4. What does Zaphod Beeblebrox do to the Heart of Gold?
5. Where does Arthur Dent work?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)