|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did scholars write about following the collapse?
(a) Metaphysical discourse
(b) How poor scholars generally were following the collapse
(c) Planned political economy
(d) New Neo-Liberalology
2. Is this sort of thing going to happen every time the improbability drive is used?
(a) Problematically probably
(b) The probability is unknown.
(c) Highly improbably
(d) Very probably
3. Who is Mr. Prosser a descendant of?
(a) Ivan the Terrible
(b) Alexander the Great
(c) King Henry VIII
(d) Genghis Khan
4. What does Ford start turning into?
(a) An elderberry bush
(b) A madman with five heads
(d) A penguin
5. What was life in the former Galactic Empire largely free of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
2. What does Ford buy on his way out of the pub?
3. Why is Marvin an ironic character?
4. What type of drive is the conventional engine of the Heart of Gold?
5. What did Zaphod call himself when he was on Earth?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)