|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The Infinite Improbability Drive
(b) The Gynnan-Tonix
(c) The field of professional brain care
(d) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
2. What does Ford start turning into?
(a) A penguin
(b) A madman with five heads
(d) An elderberry bush
3. What is a good source of Brownian motion?
(a) Zydrine crystals
(b) A nice hot cup of tea
(c) A sub-meson brain
(d) Plutonium atoms
4. What is written on the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
(a) Front Cover
(b) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(c) This End Up
(d) Don't Panic
5. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) More of Beethoven's music
(b) What his teachers told him about space
(c) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(d) What his mother said when he was young
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
2. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
3. Who has come to visit the Earth in massive yellow spaceships?
4. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
5. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)