|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which government owns the Starship Heart of Gold?
(a) The Galactic Hyperspace Federation
(b) No one owns it, it has been stolen.
(c) The Sirius Cybernetics Empire
(d) Omicron VI
2. What does Ford start turning into?
(b) An elderberry bush
(c) A penguin
(d) A madman with five heads
3. Who is Ford Prefect?
(a) A roving researcher for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(b) All of the above
(c) Arthur Dent's friend
(d) A drunk
4. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
(a) Some decent gunk music
(b) The movements of the Vogon Constructor Fleet
(c) A signal from the intergalactic fence who will help him sell the Heart of Gold
(d) News about himself
5. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
(a) To make room for a new condo development
(b) It does not meet fire code.
(c) To make way for a bypass
(d) To clear the view for the owners of the expensive houses down the road
Short Answer Questions
1. What sits in a corner of the control cabin of the Starship Heart of Gold?
2. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
3. Why did Trillian pick up hitchhikers?
4. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
5. Who is Mr. Prosser a descendant of?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)