|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
(a) It is a psychological stabilizer.
(b) It is a muscle relaxant.
(c) The world is about to end, and Ford wants to remember the taste.
(d) It is a memory disabler.
2. What is a good source of Brownian motion?
(a) A sub-meson brain
(b) Plutonium atoms
(c) A nice hot cup of tea
(d) Zydrine crystals
3. What does the Guide say about the Earth?
(b) A small blue-green planet
(c) That it has been destroyed by the Vogons
(d) Nothing at all
4. Who has come to visit the Earth in massive yellow spaceships?
(a) The evil people of Krikkit
(c) Betelgeuse traders
5. What is written on the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
(a) Front Cover
(b) Don't Panic
(c) This End Up
(d) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Short Answer Questions
1. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
2. Who is Ford Prefect?
3. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
4. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
5. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)