|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Marvin not keep his mind off things?
(a) He has an extremely large mind.
(b) There is nothing to distract him.
(c) He was badly made and has a lot of bugs in his system.
(d) His programming does not allow it.
2. What sits in a corner of the control cabin of the Starship Heart of Gold?
(a) A bar
(c) A robot
(d) A computer
3. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
(a) Thirty seconds
(b) As long as you can hold your breath
(c) Five seconds
(d) A minute
4. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(b) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(c) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
(d) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
5. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Ford and Arthur picked up?
2. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
3. What does Ford start turning into?
4. What does the Guide say about the Earth?
5. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)