|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which government owns the Starship Heart of Gold?
(a) Omicron VI
(b) The Sirius Cybernetics Empire
(c) No one owns it, it has been stolen.
(d) The Galactic Hyperspace Federation
2. What is written on the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
(a) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(b) Don't Panic
(c) Front Cover
(d) This End Up
3. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
(b) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(c) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(d) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
4. Where does Arthur Dent work?
(a) In local radio
(b) From home
(c) At a television station
(d) In magazine advertising
5. Who has come to visit the Earth in massive yellow spaceships?
(a) Betelgeuse traders
(c) The evil people of Krikkit
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
2. What is a good source of Brownian motion?
3. What does Zaphod Beeblebrox do to the Heart of Gold?
4. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
5. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)