|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford use to conceal the alien technology in his satchel?
(b) Manuscripts for the bad novels that Ford writes
(c) A towel
(d) Scripts for plays
2. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
(a) See in the dark
(b) Have babel fish for lunch
(d) Understand alien languages
3. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He thinks of it as a necessary evil.
(c) He does not think about it much at all.
(d) He loathes it.
4. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
(a) Gag Halfrunt
(c) Glorm Boxtem
(d) Eccentrica Gallumbits
5. Why is Marvin an ironic character?
(a) He inadvertently received a human personality when he was created.
(b) His human personality is very robotic.
(c) He is a robot built for efficiency, but incapacitated by depression.
(d) He is a robot with a large brain, but is extremely ignorant about the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
2. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
3. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
4. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
5. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)