|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the planet Damogran home to?
(a) A secret type of ion drive
(b) The Heart of Gold
(c) Zaphod Beeblebrox
(d) A Vogon Constructor Fleet
2. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
(a) Five seconds
(b) Thirty seconds
(c) A minute
(d) As long as you can hold your breath
3. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
(a) They find a way back into the ship.
(b) They are sucked into the gravitational pull of a nearby planet.
(c) They die in deep space.
(d) They are rescued.
4. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
(a) A signal from the intergalactic fence who will help him sell the Heart of Gold
(b) The movements of the Vogon Constructor Fleet
(c) Some decent gunk music
(d) News about himself
5. What does the Guide say about the Earth?
(a) Nothing at all
(b) That it has been destroyed by the Vogons
(c) A small blue-green planet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
2. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
3. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
4. Who saved Ford and Arthur?
5. What does Ford start turning into?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)