|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
(a) Have babel fish for lunch
(b) Understand alien languages
(d) See in the dark
2. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
(a) The theory of relativity
(b) The theory of gravitation
(c) The theory of indeterminacy
(d) The theory of interference
3. Where does Arthur Dent work?
(a) From home
(b) In local radio
(c) In magazine advertising
(d) At a television station
4. Why is Marvin an ironic character?
(a) He is a robot with a large brain, but is extremely ignorant about the world.
(b) He is a robot built for efficiency, but incapacitated by depression.
(c) He inadvertently received a human personality when he was created.
(d) His human personality is very robotic.
5. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
(a) It is a psychological stabilizer.
(b) It is a muscle relaxant.
(c) The world is about to end, and Ford wants to remember the taste.
(d) It is a memory disabler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Prosser a descendant of?
2. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
3. What does the Guide say about the Earth?
4. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
5. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)