|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a good source of Brownian motion?
(a) Plutonium atoms
(b) Zydrine crystals
(c) A nice hot cup of tea
(d) A sub-meson brain
2. What does Ford start turning into?
(a) A madman with five heads
(b) A penguin
(d) An elderberry bush
3. What does the Guide say about the Earth?
(a) A small blue-green planet
(c) Nothing at all
(d) That it has been destroyed by the Vogons
4. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
(a) Understand alien languages
(b) Have babel fish for lunch
(c) See in the dark
5. What is written on the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
(a) Don't Panic
(b) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(c) Front Cover
(d) This End Up
Short Answer Questions
1. The typical Vogon is...
2. Who is Ford Prefect?
3. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
4. What is the planet Damogran home to?
5. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)