|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) More of Beethoven's music
(b) What his teachers told him about space
(c) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(d) What his mother said when he was young
2. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
(a) It is a psychological stabilizer.
(b) It is a muscle relaxant.
(c) It is a memory disabler.
(d) The world is about to end, and Ford wants to remember the taste.
3. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
(a) To further the Empire and conquer the known universe
(b) To have a good time
(c) To wield power
(d) To draw attention away from power
4. What does the babel fish allow Aurthur to do?
(a) Have babel fish for lunch
(b) See in the dark
(d) Understand alien languages
5. What does the Guide say about the Earth?
(b) A small blue-green planet
(c) That it has been destroyed by the Vogons
(d) Nothing at all
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
2. What ship rescues Ford and Arthur?
3. Who saved Ford and Arthur?
4. What does Ford buy on his way out of the pub?
5. Who has come to visit the Earth in massive yellow spaceships?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)