|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
(a) The very worst
(c) Third worst
(d) Second best
2. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
(a) To draw attention away from power
(b) To wield power
(c) To have a good time
(d) To further the Empire and conquer the known universe
3. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) More of Beethoven's music
(b) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(c) What his teachers told him about space
(d) What his mother said when he was young
4. Who is Ford Prefect?
(a) A roving researcher for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(b) A drunk
(c) All of the above
(d) Arthur Dent's friend
5. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
(a) The world is about to end, and Ford wants to remember the taste.
(b) It is a muscle relaxant.
(c) It is a psychological stabilizer.
(d) It is a memory disabler.
Short Answer Questions
1. The typical Vogon is...
2. What does the Guide say about the Earth?
3. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
4. What does Ford buy on his way out of the pub?
5. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)