|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
(a) To make way for a bypass
(b) To clear the view for the owners of the expensive houses down the road
(c) To make room for a new condo development
(d) It does not meet fire code.
2. What is a good source of Brownian motion?
(a) Zydrine crystals
(b) Plutonium atoms
(c) A nice hot cup of tea
(d) A sub-meson brain
3. Who saved Ford and Arthur?
(b) The Vogons
(c) The Dentrassis
(d) The Great Collapsing Hrung
4. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
(a) A minute
(b) Five seconds
(c) As long as you can hold your breath
(d) Thirty seconds
5. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
(a) It is a psychological stabilizer.
(b) The world is about to end, and Ford wants to remember the taste.
(c) It is a memory disabler.
(d) It is a muscle relaxant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ford Prefect?
2. What is written on the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
3. Where does Arthur Dent work?
4. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
5. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)