|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did scholars write about following the collapse?
(a) How poor scholars generally were following the collapse
(b) New Neo-Liberalology
(c) Metaphysical discourse
(d) Planned political economy
2. What reason does the old man give for the missiles that nearly destroyed the Heart of Gold?
(a) The ship is stolen, and there is a bounty on it.
(b) The computers are bored.
(c) They needed to get rid of some missiles.
(d) The old regime was a little paranoid.
3. What does Zaphod have a problem with?
(b) His third arm
(d) His brain
4. What frightens Arthur in the aircar?
(a) A passing freighter
(b) Slartibartfast's singing
(c) A tunnel
(d) A loud metal clang
5. What country's coastlines did Slartibartfast get an award for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
2. What does the recording that Arthur sees have?
3. What color are the seas exactly the wrong shade of?
4. What is Zaphod good at?
5. What escapes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)