|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the recording that Arthur sees have?
(a) High Definition
(d) Stereo sound
2. What were the two most improbable events in the history of the universe?
(a) Zaphod getting elected Galactic President, and Zaphod stealing the Heart of Gold.
(b) The invention of cricket and the gin and tonic.
(c) Probably just coincidences
(d) Arthur arriving on Magrathea, and Arsenal winning the cup.
3. What was life in the former Galactic Empire largely free of?
4. What is not one of Arthur's problems?
5. Why is Arthur so excited to be on Magrathea?
(a) He has a great design for a planet that he wants to show the Magratheans.
(b) The drink he got from the machine has made his brain a little strange.
(c) He has never been to an alien planet before.
(d) He has always believed the legend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Arthur in the aircar?
2. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
3. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
4. What does Ford start turning into?
5. How many times can a galactic civilization grow from a single worm in ten million years?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)