|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arthur save the ship?
(a) He never really figures out exactly how he did it.
(b) He kicks the computer, engaging its guidance systems.
(c) He turns on the Improbability Drive.
(d) He maneuvers the ship so that the missiles collide with an asteroid.
2. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(b) What his teachers told him about space
(c) More of Beethoven's music
(d) What his mother said when he was young
3. What does Deep Thought want to do?
(a) Calculate the vectors of the atoms in the big bang
(b) Design another supercomputer
(d) Design a better digital watch
4. What did scholars write about following the collapse?
(a) How poor scholars generally were following the collapse
(b) Planned political economy
(c) Metaphysical discourse
(d) New Neo-Liberalology
5. What country's coastlines did Slartibartfast get an award for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has opened a passage into the interior of the planet?
2. What frightens Arthur in the aircar?
3. What color is the old man's robe?
4. What is Deep Thought's answer to life, the universe, and everything?
5. Where are the characters located?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)