|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
(b) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(c) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(d) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
2. What is the old man's name?
3. What is Deep Thought the size of?
(a) A small spaceship
(b) A small continent
(c) A small city
(d) A small planet
4. What is Marvin's nickname?
(a) The Complain-o-matic
(c) The Paranoid Android
5. What is the series of valleys?
(a) An aquaduct for liquid gold
(b) A hallmark
(c) Storage for solid gold
(d) Just a series of valleys
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trillian notice on the wall?
2. What does Ford buy on his way out of the pub?
3. What is a good source of Brownian motion?
4. How many times can a galactic civilization grow from a single worm in ten million years?
5. What does the computer do as the missiles approach?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)