|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur having trouble with?
(a) His eyesight
(b) His lifestyle
(c) His thinking
(d) His weight
2. What is the planet Damogran home to?
(a) A Vogon Constructor Fleet
(b) Zaphod Beeblebrox
(c) A secret type of ion drive
(d) The Heart of Gold
3. What is the last word the computer sings?
(a) "Don't be afraid that death is nigh."
(b) "Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart."
(c) "You'll never walk alone!"
(d) "At the end of the storm is a golden sky."
4. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The Infinite Improbability Drive
(b) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
(c) The field of professional brain care
(d) The Gynnan-Tonix
5. What is the strange irritating light not?
(a) An alien spotlight
(b) All of the above
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the computer do as the missiles approach?
2. What happens to Arthur when he grabs the two ends of wire?
3. What is the old man's name?
4. What does Ford use to conceal the alien technology in his satchel?
5. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)