|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
(a) The theory of indeterminacy
(b) The theory of interference
(c) The theory of relativity
(d) The theory of gravitation
2. What ship rescues Ford and Arthur?
(a) A passing Teaser
(b) The Starship Heart of Gold
(c) The Space Trucker
(d) An interstellar freighter
3. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
(b) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
(c) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(d) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
4. What is the imaginary planet that Zaphod, Trillian, and Ford are on made of?
5. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
(a) Second best
(b) The very worst
(c) Third worst
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
2. What frightens Arthur in the aircar?
3. How long has Magrathea been dead for?
4. How does Arthur save the ship?
5. What is Arthur concerned about?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)