|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
(b) There is a black hole there.
(c) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(d) It is the geographic center of the universe.
2. What is the series of valleys?
(a) An aquaduct for liquid gold
(b) Just a series of valleys
(c) A hallmark
(d) Storage for solid gold
3. What frightens Arthur in the aircar?
(a) A tunnel
(b) A passing freighter
(c) A loud metal clang
(d) Slartibartfast's singing
4. Who was Yooden Vranx?
(a) A real gas
(b) The former Galactic President
(c) All of the above
(d) An Arcturian captain
5. What does Trillian notice on the wall?
(a) Strange symbols of some kind
(b) Pictures of dead humans
(c) Billboards and memos
(d) Children's drawings
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur save the ship?
2. How does Slartibartfast respond when Arthur tries to talk to him in the aircar?
3. What is Zaphod good at?
4. What is the planet Damogran home to?
5. What part of planet building does the old man enjoy the most?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)