|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightens Arthur in the aircar?
(a) Slartibartfast's singing
(b) A loud metal clang
(c) A tunnel
(d) A passing freighter
2. What does the computer do as the missiles approach?
(b) Shut down
(c) Raise shields
(d) Take evasive action
3. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
(a) A smart-ass
(b) Debasements of science
(c) Zaphod Beeblebrox
(d) Wild parties
4. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
(a) To further the Empire and conquer the known universe
(b) To draw attention away from power
(c) To wield power
(d) To have a good time
5. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
(a) The probability figure that Zaphod was about to ask it for
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie say the characters' adventure will end in?
2. What is the name of the supercomputer?
3. What does the recording that Arthur sees have?
4. What happens to Arthur when he grabs the two ends of wire?
5. What type of drive is the conventional engine of the Heart of Gold?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)