|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the characters located?
(a) Barnard's Star
(b) The Basingstoke Roundabout
(c) The Milky Way
(d) The Horsehead Nebula
2. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
(b) Gag Halfrunt
(c) Glorm Boxtem
(d) Eccentrica Gallumbits
3. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(b) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
(c) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(d) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
4. What does Zaphod find?
(a) The most improbable galaxy ever
(b) The best vacation spot imaginable
(c) The most improbable planet ever
(d) The most improbable creature in existence
5. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
(a) They die in deep space.
(b) They find a way back into the ship.
(c) They are sucked into the gravitational pull of a nearby planet.
(d) They are rescued.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zaphod invent?
2. What does Zaphod Beeblebrox do to the Heart of Gold?
3. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
4. Resistance is...
5. Which character has something odd about him or her, like they are missing something?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)