|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the planet Damogran home to?
(a) A secret type of ion drive
(b) A Vogon Constructor Fleet
(c) Zaphod Beeblebrox
(d) The Heart of Gold
2. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
(a) King Lear
(b) Much Ado about Nothing
3. Which character has something odd about him or her, like they are missing something?
4. What is a good source of Brownian motion?
(a) A nice hot cup of tea
(b) A sub-meson brain
(c) Plutonium atoms
(d) Zydrine crystals
5. What has Zaphod turned into an art form?
(d) Creative sarcasm
Short Answer Questions
1. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
2. What is Trillian's only link with Earth?
3. What did Zaphod invent?
4. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
5. What type of drive is the conventional engine of the Heart of Gold?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)