|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
(a) Zaphod Beeblebrox
(b) Debasements of science
(c) A smart-ass
(d) Wild parties
2. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The Gynnan-Tonix
(b) The Infinite Improbability Drive
(c) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
(d) The field of professional brain care
3. What does Zaphod Beeblebrox do to the Heart of Gold?
(a) Destroy it
(b) Christen it
(c) Make a speech about it
(d) Steal it
4. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
(a) King Lear
(b) Much Ado about Nothing
5. Who has come to visit the Earth in massive yellow spaceships?
(b) The evil people of Krikkit
(d) Betelgeuse traders
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
2. What does Ford start turning into?
3. Resistance is...
4. What is a good source of Brownian motion?
5. What type of drive is the conventional engine of the Heart of Gold?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)