|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zaphod Beeblebrox do to the Heart of Gold?
(a) Destroy it
(b) Make a speech about it
(c) Steal it
(d) Christen it
2. What does Ford start turning into?
(a) An elderberry bush
(b) A madman with five heads
(c) A penguin
3. What type of drive is the conventional engine of the Heart of Gold?
4. What does Zaphod find?
(a) The most improbable planet ever
(b) The best vacation spot imaginable
(c) The most improbable galaxy ever
(d) The most improbable creature in existence
5. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(b) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
(c) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
(d) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zaphod invent?
2. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
3. What has Zaphod turned into an art form?
4. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
5. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)