|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
(a) He thinks of it as a necessary evil.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He loathes it.
(d) He does not think about it much at all.
2. What does Zaphod Beeblebrox do to the Heart of Gold?
(a) Steal it
(b) Make a speech about it
(c) Christen it
(d) Destroy it
3. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(b) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
(c) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(d) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
4. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
(b) There is a black hole there.
(c) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(d) It is the geographic center of the universe.
5. What type of drive is the conventional engine of the Heart of Gold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford start turning into?
2. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
3. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
4. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
5. Where are the characters located?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)