|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zaphod Beeblebrox do to the Heart of Gold?
(a) Destroy it
(b) Steal it
(c) Make a speech about it
(d) Christen it
2. What ship rescues Ford and Arthur?
(a) The Space Trucker
(b) An interstellar freighter
(c) A passing Teaser
(d) The Starship Heart of Gold
3. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) There is a black hole there.
(b) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(c) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
(d) It is the geographic center of the universe.
4. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
(a) They are rescued.
(b) They find a way back into the ship.
(c) They die in deep space.
(d) They are sucked into the gravitational pull of a nearby planet.
5. What type of drive is the conventional engine of the Heart of Gold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
2. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
3. What did Zaphod invent?
4. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
5. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)