|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford use to conceal the alien technology in his satchel?
(a) A towel
(b) Scripts for plays
(d) Manuscripts for the bad novels that Ford writes
2. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He loathes it.
(c) He thinks of it as a necessary evil.
(d) He does not think about it much at all.
3. Which character has something odd about him or her, like they are missing something?
4. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
(a) The very worst
(c) Third worst
(d) Second best
5. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(b) What his teachers told him about space
(c) More of Beethoven's music
(d) What his mother said when he was young
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zaphod invent?
2. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
3. Resistance is...
4. What has Zaphod turned into an art form?
5. Who has come to visit the Earth in massive yellow spaceships?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)