|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
(a) Debasements of science
(b) A smart-ass
(c) Zaphod Beeblebrox
(d) Wild parties
2. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(b) What his teachers told him about space
(c) What his mother said when he was young
(d) More of Beethoven's music
3. Which character has something odd about him or her, like they are missing something?
4. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
(b) There is a black hole there.
(c) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(d) It is the geographic center of the universe.
5. What type of drive is the conventional engine of the Heart of Gold?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
2. What is Trillian's only link with Earth?
3. What is the job of the Intergalactic President?
4. What did Zaphod invent?
5. What ship rescues Ford and Arthur?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)