|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
(a) A telephone number.
(b) The probability figure that Zaphod was about to ask it for.
(c) "I want you to know that whatever your problem, I am here to help you solve it."
(d) "What can I do to help you?"
2. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(b) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
(c) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(d) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
3. What can respectable physicists really not stand for?
(a) Wild parties
(b) Debasements of science
(c) A smart-ass
(d) Zaphod Beeblebrox
4. What ship rescues Ford and Arthur?
(a) The Starship Heart of Gold
(b) A passing Teaser
(c) The Space Trucker
(d) An interstellar freighter
5. What do all the molecules of a hostess's underwear move in accordance with?
(a) The theory of indeterminacy
(b) The theory of relativity
(c) The theory of gravitation
(d) The theory of interference
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
2. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
3. What is the planet Damogran home to?
4. What play does an infinite number of monkeys write?
5. Resistance is...
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)