|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The field of professional brain care
(b) The Infinite Improbability Drive
(c) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
(d) The Gynnan-Tonix
2. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(b) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(c) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
(d) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
3. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
(b) Eccentrica Gallumbits
(c) Gag Halfrunt
(d) Glorm Boxtem
4. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
(a) News about himself
(b) A signal from the intergalactic fence who will help him sell the Heart of Gold
(c) Some decent gunk music
(d) The movements of the Vogon Constructor Fleet
5. What type of craft does the old man have?
(a) A skimmer
(b) A warcraft
(c) A cruiser
(d) A hovercraft
Short Answer Questions
1. What fantastic new industry was created?
2. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
3. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
4. Who was poor in the former Galactic Empire?
5. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)