|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(b) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
(c) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(d) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
2. What fantastic new industry was created?
(a) Custom planets
(b) Custom starships
(c) Customer service
(d) Custom constellations
3. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) What his teachers told him about space
(b) More of Beethoven's music
(c) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(d) What his mother said when he was young
4. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
(a) Five seconds
(b) A minute
(c) As long as you can hold your breath
(d) Thirty seconds
5. What part of planet building does the old man enjoy the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. What escapes?
2. What did Zaphod invent?
3. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
4. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
5. Who was poor in the former Galactic Empire?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)