|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(b) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(c) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
(d) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
2. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
(d) The probability figure that Zaphod was about to ask it for
3. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
(a) The very worst
(c) Second best
(d) Third worst
4. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(b) What his mother said when he was young
(c) More of Beethoven's music
(d) What his teachers told him about space
5. What word describes the new personality of the computer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
2. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
3. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
4. What part of planet building does the old man enjoy the most?
5. What color is the old man's robe?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)