|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
(a) Some decent gunk music
(b) The movements of the Vogon Constructor Fleet
(c) News about himself
(d) A signal from the intergalactic fence who will help him sell the Heart of Gold
2. Resistance is...
3. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(b) It is the geographic center of the universe.
(c) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
(d) There is a black hole there.
4. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The field of professional brain care
(b) The Gynnan-Tonix
(c) The Infinite Improbability Drive
(d) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
5. What part of planet building does the old man enjoy the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie say the characters' adventure will end in?
2. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
3. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
4. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
5. What did scholars write about following the collapse?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)