|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long can you survive in space with a lungful of air?
(a) As long as you can hold your breath
(b) Thirty seconds
(c) Five seconds
(d) A minute
2. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
(a) It is the same sector where Zaphod picked up Trillian.
(b) It is the geographic center of the universe.
(c) There is a black hole there.
(d) It was the location where the Heart of Gold originates from.
3. What did scholars write about following the collapse?
(a) Metaphysical discourse
(b) How poor scholars generally were following the collapse
(c) New Neo-Liberalology
(d) Planned political economy
4. What is the old man's name?
5. What reason does the old man give for the missiles that nearly destroyed the Heart of Gold?
(a) The ship is stolen, and there is a bounty on it.
(b) The old regime was a little paranoid.
(c) The computers are bored.
(d) They needed to get rid of some missiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of craft does the old man have?
2. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
3. What color is the old man's robe?
4. What is the equivalent of saying "blood... blood" to a computer?
5. What does Eddie say the characters' adventure will end in?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)