|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The Infinite Improbability Drive
(b) The field of professional brain care
(c) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
(d) The Gynnan-Tonix
2. What color is the old man's robe?
(a) Deep purple
3. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(b) What his mother said when he was young
(c) More of Beethoven's music
(d) What his teachers told him about space
4. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
(a) Gag Halfrunt
(c) Glorm Boxtem
(d) Eccentrica Gallumbits
5. What is the equivalent of saying "blood... blood" to a computer?
(b) Bad math
(c) Threatening to turn off the power
(d) Talking about using a slide rule
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man unsuccessfully try to do to Arthur?
2. What fantastic new industry was created?
3. What was life in the former Galactic Empire largely free of?
4. What does Eddie say the characters' adventure will end in?
5. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)