|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
(a) The very worst
(b) Third worst
(c) Second best
2. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
(a) The movements of the Vogon Constructor Fleet
(b) Some decent gunk music
(c) A signal from the intergalactic fence who will help him sell the Heart of Gold
(d) News about himself
3. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
(a) An old Betelgeusian battle hymn
(b) The first bar of Beethoven's Fifth
(c) A tuneless melody that popped into Ford's head
(d) The beginning of Auld Lang Syne
4. What color are the seas exactly the wrong shade of?
5. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
(a) He thinks of it as a necessary evil.
(b) He loathes it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He does not think about it much at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the home of this new industry?
2. What escapes?
3. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
4. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
5. What did Zaphod invent?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)