|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the old man's name?
2. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The Infinite Improbability Drive
(b) The Gynnan-Tonix
(c) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
(d) The field of professional brain care
3. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
(a) A telephone number.
(b) "What can I do to help you?"
(c) The probability figure that Zaphod was about to ask it for.
(d) "I want you to know that whatever your problem, I am here to help you solve it."
4. How does Vogon poetry rank in the universe?
(a) Third worst
(b) The very worst
(d) Second best
5. What rank of intelligence did humans have on Earth?
(a) Least intelligent
(b) Second most intelligent
(c) Third most intelligent
(d) The most intelligent
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ford and Arthur?
2. What is the equivalent of saying "blood... blood" to a computer?
3. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
4. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
5. What is the name of Zaphod's private brain care specialist?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)