Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zaphod invent?
(a) The field of professional brain care
(b) The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
(c) The Infinite Improbability Drive
(d) The Gynnan-Tonix
2. What was life in the former Galactic Empire largely free of?
3. What reason does the old man give for the missiles that nearly destroyed the Heart of Gold?
(a) The ship is stolen, and there is a bounty on it.
(b) They needed to get rid of some missiles.
(c) The old regime was a little paranoid.
(d) The computers are bored.
4. What does Arthur wish he listened to?
(a) What his teachers told him about space
(b) What his mother said when he was young
(c) The Vogon poem, because it may have had some clues about how to escape
(d) More of Beethoven's music
5. After saying "Hi there!," the ship's computer prints out a ribbon of ticker tape. What does the tape say?
(b) The probability figure that Zaphod was about to ask it for
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford hum to the guard in an attempt to stir some feelings within him?
2. Was does Zaphod search for on the sub-etha radio?
3. What does Zaphod think about the ship computer?
4. What is the significance of the location where the Heart of Gold picked up Ford and Arthur?
5. What color is the old man's robe?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)