|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of the improbability sum?
(a) Two to the power of two hundred and seventy-six thousand, seven hundred and nine to one against
(b) Ten trillion billion to one
(c) Infinity squared
(d) Infinity minus one
2. What has opened a passage into the interior of the planet?
(a) One of the nuclear missiles
(b) The Improbability Drive
(c) An asteroid
(d) The whale
3. What do Phouchg and Loonquawl think they will get?
(b) A hero's welcome
(c) Medals for bravery
(d) A better answer if they keep asking
4. Why is Arthur so excited to be on Magrathea?
(a) He has a great design for a planet that he wants to show the Magratheans.
(b) The drink he got from the machine has made his brain a little strange.
(c) He has always believed the legend.
(d) He has never been to an alien planet before.
5. What did Zaphod call himself when he was on Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zaphod have a problem with?
2. Where does Marvin have a terrible pain?
3. How long does it take anyone to speak after hearing the answer?
4. What words best describe the reunion of Ford and Zaphod?
5. Where could Ford have more fun than Magrathea?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)