|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words best describe the reunion of Ford and Zaphod?
(a) Appalling nonchalance
(b) Zarkingly great energy
(c) Orgiastic boredom
(d) Excited enthusiasm
2. Why is Arthur so excited to be on Magrathea?
(a) He has always believed the legend.
(b) He has never been to an alien planet before.
(c) He has a great design for a planet that he wants to show the Magratheans.
(d) The drink he got from the machine has made his brain a little strange.
3. What has opened a passage into the interior of the planet?
(a) The whale
(b) The Improbability Drive
(c) One of the nuclear missiles
(d) An asteroid
4. What does Zaphod have a problem with?
(a) His third arm
(d) His brain
5. What is the result of the improbability sum?
(a) Infinity squared
(b) Two to the power of two hundred and seventy-six thousand, seven hundred and nine to one against
(c) Ten trillion billion to one
(d) Infinity minus one
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marvin have a terrible pain?
2. What are the initials burned into Zaphod's brain?
3. Is this sort of thing going to happen every time the improbability drive is used?
4. What does Phouchg call the name "Earth"?
5. Where could Ford have more fun than Magrathea?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)