|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has opened a passage into the interior of the planet?
(a) One of the nuclear missiles
(b) An asteroid
(c) The whale
(d) The Improbability Drive
2. What did Zaphod call himself when he was on Earth?
3. What is the result of the improbability sum?
(a) Two to the power of two hundred and seventy-six thousand, seven hundred and nine to one against
(b) Ten trillion billion to one
(c) Infinity squared
(d) Infinity minus one
4. What does Phouchg call the name "Earth"?
5. How long does it take anyone to speak after hearing the answer?
(a) A long time
(c) A few minutes
(d) Ten seconds
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will the new program take to run?
2. What does Trillian notice on the wall?
3. What do Phouchg and Loonquawl think they will get?
4. What does Zaphod have a problem with?
5. Is this sort of thing going to happen every time the improbability drive is used?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)