|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of the improbability sum?
(a) Infinity minus one
(b) Infinity squared
(c) Two to the power of two hundred and seventy-six thousand, seven hundred and nine to one against
(d) Ten trillion billion to one
2. Why is Arthur so excited to be on Magrathea?
(a) He has a great design for a planet that he wants to show the Magratheans.
(b) He has always believed the legend.
(c) The drink he got from the machine has made his brain a little strange.
(d) He has never been to an alien planet before.
3. What are the initials burned into Zaphod's brain?
4. Where does Marvin have a terrible pain?
(a) In his right knee joint
(b) In the diodes of his left side
(c) In his pain processors
(d) In his neural network
5. What words best describe the reunion of Ford and Zaphod?
(a) Zarkingly great energy
(b) Orgiastic boredom
(c) Excited enthusiasm
(d) Appalling nonchalance
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phouchg call the name "Earth"?
2. How long does it take anyone to speak after hearing the answer?
3. What does Zaphod have a problem with?
4. Where could Ford have more fun than Magrathea?
5. What does Trillian notice on the wall?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)