|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of the improbability sum?
(a) Infinity minus one
(b) Two to the power of two hundred and seventy-six thousand, seven hundred and nine to one against
(c) Infinity squared
(d) Ten trillion billion to one
2. Where could Ford have more fun than Magrathea?
(a) The dentist
(b) A cat litter
(c) Back on the ship
3. What does Trillian notice on the wall?
(a) Children's drawings
(b) Strange symbols of some kind
(c) Billboards and memos
(d) Pictures of dead humans
4. What did Zaphod call himself when he was on Earth?
5. Where does Marvin have a terrible pain?
(a) In the diodes of his left side
(b) In his neural network
(c) In his right knee joint
(d) In his pain processors
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take anyone to speak after hearing the answer?
2. What does Zaphod have a problem with?
3. Is this sort of thing going to happen every time the improbability drive is used?
4. Why is Arthur so excited to be on Magrathea?
5. What does Phouchg call the name "Earth"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)