|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words best describe the reunion of Ford and Zaphod?
(a) Orgiastic boredom
(b) Excited enthusiasm
(c) Appalling nonchalance
(d) Zarkingly great energy
2. What will the new computer be called?
(a) The Earth
(c) The sun
3. Where does Marvin have a terrible pain?
(a) In his right knee joint
(b) In his neural network
(c) In the diodes of his left side
(d) In his pain processors
4. What is the result of the improbability sum?
(a) Two to the power of two hundred and seventy-six thousand, seven hundred and nine to one against
(b) Ten trillion billion to one
(c) Infinity squared
(d) Infinity minus one
5. What did Zaphod call himself when he was on Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where could Ford have more fun than Magrathea?
2. Why is Arthur so excited to be on Magrathea?
3. Can Deep Thought figure out the great question?
4. What does Trillian notice on the wall?
5. How long will the new program take to run?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)