|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of the improbability sum?
(a) Ten trillion billion to one
(b) Infinity squared
(c) Two to the power of two hundred and seventy-six thousand, seven hundred and nine to one against
(d) Infinity minus one
2. How long does it take anyone to speak after hearing the answer?
(a) Ten seconds
(b) A few minutes
(d) A long time
3. What does Phouchg call the name "Earth"?
4. Can Deep Thought figure out the great question?
(b) Yes, but it will take some time
(c) Perhaps, perhaps not
5. Is this sort of thing going to happen every time the improbability drive is used?
(a) Very probably
(b) The probability is unknown.
(c) Highly improbably
(d) Problematically probably
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zaphod have a problem with?
2. How long will the new program take to run?
3. Where have Zaphod and Arthur met before?
4. What did Zaphod call himself when he was on Earth?
5. What does Trillian notice on the wall?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)