|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zaphod have a problem with?
(a) His third arm
(d) His brain
2. Where does Marvin have a terrible pain?
(a) In his neural network
(b) In his pain processors
(c) In the diodes of his left side
(d) In his right knee joint
3. What words best describe the reunion of Ford and Zaphod?
(a) Appalling nonchalance
(b) Zarkingly great energy
(c) Excited enthusiasm
(d) Orgiastic boredom
4. What does Trillian notice on the wall?
(a) Strange symbols of some kind
(b) Billboards and memos
(c) Pictures of dead humans
(d) Children's drawings
5. Why is Arthur so excited to be on Magrathea?
(a) He has never been to an alien planet before.
(b) He has a great design for a planet that he wants to show the Magratheans.
(c) The drink he got from the machine has made his brain a little strange.
(d) He has always believed the legend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is this sort of thing going to happen every time the improbability drive is used?
2. What does Phouchg call the name "Earth"?
3. What has opened a passage into the interior of the planet?
4. What is the result of the improbability sum?
5. How long does it take anyone to speak after hearing the answer?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)