Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Where does Arthur Dent work?
(a) In magazine advertising
(b) From home
(c) In local radio
(d) At a television station
2. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
(a) It does not meet fire code.
(b) To make room for a new condo development
(c) To make way for a bypass
(d) To clear the view for the owners of the expensive houses down the road
3. Who is Mr. Prosser a descendant of?
(a) King Henry VIII
(b) Genghis Khan
(c) Alexander the Great
(d) Ivan the Terrible
4. Who is Ford Prefect?
(a) All of the above
(b) A roving researcher for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(c) A drunk
(d) Arthur Dent's friend
5. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
(a) It is a memory disabler.
(b) It is a muscle relaxant.
(c) The world is about to end, and Ford wants to remember the taste.
(d) It is a psychological stabilizer.
6. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
This section contains 4,073 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)