Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Where does Arthur Dent work?
(a) In magazine advertising
(b) At a television station
(c) In local radio
(d) From home
2. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
(a) To clear the view for the owners of the expensive houses down the road
(b) To make room for a new condo development
(c) It does not meet fire code.
(d) To make way for a bypass
3. Who is Mr. Prosser a descendant of?
(a) King Henry VIII
(b) Ivan the Terrible
(c) Genghis Khan
(d) Alexander the Great
4. Who is Ford Prefect?
(a) A roving researcher for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(b) A drunk
(c) All of the above
(d) Arthur Dent's friend
5. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
(a) It is a psychological stabilizer.
(b) It is a memory disabler.
(c) The world is about to end, and Ford wants to remember the taste.
(d) It is a muscle relaxant.
6. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
This section contains 3,919 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)