1. Where does Arthur Dent work?
(a) At a television station
(b) From home
(c) In local radio
(d) In magazine advertising
2. Why is Arthur Dent's house being demolished?
(a) To clear the view for the owners of the expensive houses down the road
(b) To make way for a bypass
(c) It does not meet fire code.
(d) To make room for a new condo development
3. Who is Mr. Prosser a descendant of?
(a) Ivan the Terrible
(b) Alexander the Great
(c) King Henry VIII
(d) Genghis Khan
4. Who is Ford Prefect?
(a) A roving researcher for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(b) A drunk
(c) Arthur Dent's friend
(d) All of the above
5. Why does Ford order so much beer at lunchtime?
(a) The world is about to end, and Ford wants to remember the taste.
(b) It is a muscle relaxant.
(c) It is a psychological stabilizer.
(d) It is a memory disabler.
6. What day could Arthur never get the hang of?
This section contains 3,919 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)