|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1947 History, and 1947 - 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the family servant feel about Nino in 1945?
(a) She is in awe of him.
(b) Both answers are correct.
(c) She is intimidated by him and his reputation.
(d) Neither answer is correct.
2. What does Useppe wonder about Nino, during one of his night terrors?
(a) If Nino still has his dog.
(b) If Nino has gone to America without him.
(c) If Nino is dead.
(d) If Nino is sick.
3. Who was the Italian leader, appointed by the King, in 1943?
(b) Il Duce.
4. Ida imagines that Nino is angry with her, after his death, for what?
(a) Not stopping him from his illicit activities.
(b) Giving birth to him.
(c) Not taking better care of Useppe.
(d) Not protecting him.
5. Which American president died in 1945?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ida give Nino, which is a symbol of freedom to him?
2. Who brings Ida startling news of atrocities being committed against Jews?
3. How does Ida react when Nino steals food?
4. What was the cause of death for the patriarch of the family from Genzano?
5. Where is Davide Segre's family home?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)