|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1947 History, and 1947 - 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conference was held for the purposes of "racial planning"?
(a) The Geneva Conference.
(b) The Aryan Conference.
(c) The Wannsee Conference.
(d) The Nazi Conference.
2. How many casualties were incurred by the end of World War I?
(a) Three million.
(b) One billion.
(c) Six million.
(d) Ten million.
3. As a baby, where does Useppe spend most of his time?
(a) Playing outdoors by himself.
(b) Running errands with his brother.
(c) Isolated in his mother's apartment.
(d) At daycare with other Aryan children.
4. Why is Ida anxious about seeing Signora DiSegni?
(a) DiSegni is now a member of the German army.
(b) Ida had confessed her Jewish heritage to DiSegni.
(c) DiSegni had threatened to get Useppe taken away from Ida.
(d) DiSegni has the power to get Ida a job, and help her keep it.
5. Due to widespread hunger, Ida's paycheck is no longer enough to buy what basic food item?
(c) Olive oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nino promise to Useppe, but fails to deliver?
2. What country was abandoned by its King and government leaders in 1943?
3. What can Nino do, which Ida cannot?
4. Ida meets another Giuseppe in 1943, and his profession is what?
5. Which is NOT a newly-changed characteristic of Nino, when he visits Ida in 1944?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)