|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1947 History, and 1947 - 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who murders Santina?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her pimp.
(c) Her customer.
(d) Her husband.
2. What nation did Italy and Germany cooperatively attack, in 1941?
(d) The United States.
3. Why does Ida find herself missing the Thousand?
(a) They helped her with the cooking and cleaning.
(b) She does not trust her new roommates.
(c) The shelter is too empty without them.
(d) They helped her look after Useppe.
4. What conference was held for the purposes of "racial planning"?
(a) The Aryan Conference.
(b) The Nazi Conference.
(c) The Wannsee Conference.
(d) The Geneva Conference.
5. What object does Nino lose in 1942?
(a) His pocketwatch.
(b) His father's tie clip.
(c) His first teddy bear.
(d) Gunther's knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Ida startling news of atrocities being committed against Jews?
2. What is the cause of Nino's death?
3. Why doesn't Ida attend Nino's funeral?
4. Davide tells Nino that, someday, he wants to do what?
5. What special item does Ida buy for Useppe in 1946?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)