|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1947 History, and 1947 - 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people feel about the pact between Hitler and Mussolini, in Chapter 3?
2. What does a stranger tell Useppe about Blitz, after their building is bombed?
(a) Blitz may still be stuck in the rubble.
(b) Blitz has turned into a white dove.
(c) Blitz has disappeared, and no one knows where he is.
(d) Blitz was not in the building when it was bombed.
3. What name does Useppe utter, when he has a strange flash of memory?
4. What happened to Hitler, at the end of World War II?
(a) He was taken prisoner.
(b) He was assassinated.
(c) He fled and was not found for years.
(d) He committed suicide.
5. How do the workers and patrons at Remo's treat Gunther?
(a) With hatred and violence.
(b) With genuine hospitality.
(c) With unenthusiastic courtesy.
(d) With distrust and fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Nazi-Fascist Republic of Salo formed in 1943?
2. In what year did World War I begin?
3. Gandhi was arrested by troops from what nation, in 1942?
4. Why does Ida put Useppe in kindergarten?
5. The period from 1900 to 1905 marked the beginning of what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)