|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1947 History, and 1947 - 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The trial in Nuremberg ended with how many death sentences for war criminals?
2. What happens to Filomena's pet rabbit?
(a) It dies of starvation.
(b) It is eaten.
(c) It is traded for canned food.
(d) It freezes to death.
3. As the result of a group of women holding up a truck, Ida manages to come home with a bag of what?
4. What is Nino's new nickname, as a revolutionary?
(a) Il Duce.
(b) Ace of Hearts.
(d) James Dean.
5. Who is not one of the political figures who the Italian Jews feel will protect them, in Chapter 3?
(c) The Pope.
(d) Their rabbis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nino decide to do, in 1943?
2. When confronted by Nino, Carlo claims to be a proponent of what political philosophy?
3. How does Carlo respond when encouraged to join the armed revolution?
4. What country was abandoned by its King and government leaders in 1943?
5. Due to widespread hunger, Ida's paycheck is no longer enough to buy what basic food item?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)