|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1946 History, 1946 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gunther from?
2. Where was the Nazi-Fascist Republic of Salo formed in 1943?
(a) Southern Italy.
(b) Northern Italy.
(c) Western Germany.
(d) Eastern Germany.
3. What rules were created by the new ordinance which went into effect at the end of 1943?
(a) Any and all Jews found in the vicinity of Rome would be immediately deported.
(b) All food would be rationed, and could no longer be bought.
(c) Jewish possessions could be confiscated and divided among victims of air raids.
(d) Jews could no longer have jobs or transact business in Italy.
4. What object is Carulina's prized possession?
(a) An old gramophone.
(b) An antique hair pin.
(c) Her mother's locket.
(d) Her father's wool coat.
5. How does Ninuzzu feel about his baby brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ida's parents raised her to be what religion?
2. What is Ida's profession?
3. In what U.S. city did the first nuclear reactor begin operation, in 1942?
4. What happened to Rome during the bombing of Italian cities, as of 1943?
5. When Gunther is introduced, he is anticipating a trip to where?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)