|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1946 History, 1946 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ida lives as a member of what race, in Chapter 3?
2. In 1943, Italy's leader proclaimed the end of what political system in Italy?
3. How does Useppe react to seeing the cattle cars full of people?
(a) He is horrified.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He doesn't react at all.
4. Where does Nora die?
(a) In the Jewish ghetto.
(b) In her home.
(c) In a concentration camp.
(d) Fleeing toward the sea.
5. What health problem plagued Ida as a child?
(c) Ear infections.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlo do after hearing the message brought to him in the night?
2. Chiang Kai-Shek was made the commander of Allied troops in what country, in 1942?
3. Civilians and cities in Europe were destroyed by what types of bombing?
4. What was the cause of death for the patriarch of the family from Genzano?
5. When Gunther is introduced, he is anticipating a trip to where?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)