|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1943-10, 1944 January - December, and 1944-1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carlo respond when encouraged to join the armed revolution?
(a) He gets excited, and decides to join them.
(b) He states that violence is against his ideals.
(c) He quietly and composedly agrees to go with them.
(d) He politely declines without stating his reasons.
2. In 1943, Italy's leader proclaimed the end of what political system in Italy?
3. What nation did Italy and Germany cooperatively attack, in 1941?
(d) The United States.
4. What country was devastated by attacks in 1941 as a result of its refusal to ally with Germany?
(b) The Czech Republic.
5. What physical condition does Ida pretend to have, to cover up her second pregnancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is Carulina's prized possession?
2. What is Useppe's greatest pleasure, as a baby?
3. Nino's friend Quattropunte is named for his skill with what?
4. The period from 1900 to 1905 marked the beginning of what?
5. What is the name of Nino's girlfriend, in late 1943?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)