|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1943 - 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not one of the political figures who the Italian Jews feel will protect them, in Chapter 3?
(a) Their rabbis.
(b) The Pope.
2. What happened to Rome during the bombing of Italian cities, as of 1943?
(a) It had been spared, thus far.
(b) Only the rich areas had been affected.
(c) Only the poor areas had been affected.
(d) It had been devastated.
3. What country was invaded by Italy in 1941?
4. What does a stranger tell Useppe about Blitz, after their building is bombed?
(a) Blitz has turned into a white dove.
(b) Blitz may still be stuck in the rubble.
(c) Blitz has disappeared, and no one knows where he is.
(d) Blitz was not in the building when it was bombed.
5. What physical condition does Ida pretend to have, to cover up her second pregnancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many casualties were incurred by the end of World War I?
2. What happened to Mussolini in late 1943?
3. How old is Ninuzzu in Chapter 3?
4. What is Gunther's profession?
5. What object does Nino lose in 1942?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)