|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1943 - 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ida do, regarding her deceased mother's Jewish heritage, in Chapter 3?
(a) Tries to prevent anyone finding out about it.
(b) Tells everyone she knows, and refuses to hide it.
(c) Reports it to Italian authorities.
(d) Tells only her husband, and begs him not to report it.
2. In what year did World War I begin?
3. What physical condition does Ida pretend to have, to cover up her second pregnancy?
4. Italy's colonies in Africa were attacked by what country, in 1941?
(d) The United States.
5. Gandhi was arrested by troops from what nation, in 1942?
(b) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings does Ida have?
2. Who was the Italian leader, appointed by the King, in 1943?
3. In Chapter 1, the author briefly discusses the discoveries pertaining to what?
4. What can Nino do, which Ida cannot?
5. How does Ninuzzu feel about his baby brother?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)