|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1943 - 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nino decide to do, in 1943?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Flee to Germany.
(c) Join a military battalion.
(d) Get married.
2. What object is Carulina's prized possession?
(a) Her father's wool coat.
(b) An old gramophone.
(c) An antique hair pin.
(d) Her mother's locket.
3. Ida meets another Giuseppe in 1943, and his profession is what?
(b) Marble cutter.
4. How does Giuseppe die?
(b) Old age.
5. How do people feel about the pact between Hitler and Mussolini, in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ida's profession?
2. In what year did World War I begin?
3. What did Ida's mother, Nora, change about her name?
4. What can Nino do, which Ida cannot?
5. What city was burned to the ground by the Nazis in 1943?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)