|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1943 - 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical condition does Ida pretend to have, to cover up her second pregnancy?
2. Where was the Nazi-Fascist Republic of Salo formed in 1943?
(a) Western Germany.
(b) Southern Italy.
(c) Northern Italy.
(d) Eastern Germany.
3. Where does Ida go to mingle with Jews?
(a) The Ghetto.
(b) The Jewish Quarter.
(c) The Boroughs.
(d) The slums.
4. Who is "The Thousand"?
(a) A large group of cats who prowl the alleys at night.
(b) The cockroaches that live in the shelter.
(c) The stars the refugees can see through the ceiling of the shelter.
(d) A large, half-Neapolitan family.
5. What health problem plagued Ida as a child?
(c) Ear infections.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Nino do, which Ida cannot?
2. What does Carlo Vivaldi often practice?
3. Where is Gunther from?
4. What city was burned to the ground by the Nazis in 1943?
5. What is Gunther's profession?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)