|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1943 - History and I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did World War I end?
2. Who brings Ida startling news of atrocities being committed against Jews?
3. Haile Selassie was restored to the throne of what nation in 1941?
4. Who was not one of the three world leaders to meet at the summit in Teheran?
5. How do the workers and patrons at Remo's treat Gunther?
(a) With hatred and violence.
(b) With genuine hospitality.
(c) With unenthusiastic courtesy.
(d) With distrust and fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nino do, in 1943, which devastates Ida?
2. In what U.S. city did the first nuclear reactor begin operation, in 1942?
3. What country was devastated by attacks in 1941 as a result of its refusal to ally with Germany?
4. What is Ida's profession?
5. Why doesn't Ida tell Nino about her pregnancy?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)