|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1943 - History and I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ida do, regarding her deceased mother's Jewish heritage, in Chapter 3?
(a) Tries to prevent anyone finding out about it.
(b) Reports it to Italian authorities.
(c) Tells everyone she knows, and refuses to hide it.
(d) Tells only her husband, and begs him not to report it.
2. What is Ida's profession?
(b) School teacher.
3. Who was not one of the three world leaders to meet at the summit in Teheran?
4. Civilians and cities in Europe were destroyed by what types of bombing?
(a) Nuclear bombing.
(b) Carpet bombing.
5. Where does Ida go to mingle with Jews?
(a) The Ghetto.
(b) The Boroughs.
(c) The Jewish Quarter.
(d) The slums.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nora die?
2. How many casualties were incurred by the end of World War I?
3. What country was abandoned by its King and government leaders in 1943?
4. What health problem plagued Ida as a child?
5. Why does Ida allow Ninuzzu to have a dog?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)