|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1941 - 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nino ignore the alarms and sirens going off in the city?
(a) Because he doesn't understand what they mean.
(b) Because he thinks they are only drills.
(c) Because he feels sure that Rome is safe.
(d) Because he thinks the stories of what is happening to the Jews are exagerrated.
2. What country was invaded by Italy in 1941?
3. How do people feel about the pact between Hitler and Mussolini, in Chapter 3?
4. What vice did Ida's father have?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was a womanizer.
(c) He was a gambling addict.
(d) He was perpetually lazy and unemployed.
5. Ida lives as a member of what race, in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ida's parents raised her to be what religion?
2. What keeps Giuseppe out of the war?
3. What is Gunther's profession?
4. Where is Gunther from?
5. Who is not one of the political figures who the Italian Jews feel will protect them, in Chapter 3?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)