|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1947 History, and 1947 - 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Ida attend Nino's funeral?
(a) She is afraid she cannot handle it emotionally.
(b) She doesn't want to remember him that way.
(c) She doesn't want to see the other people he associated himself with.
(d) She is so confused that she doesn't know when or where it takes place.
2. What is the cause of Nino's death?
(a) A drug overdose.
(b) A bar fight.
(c) A gunshot wound.
(d) A car accident.
3. Ida imagines that Nino is angry with her, after his death, for what?
(a) Not taking better care of Useppe.
(b) Not protecting him.
(c) Giving birth to him.
(d) Not stopping him from his illicit activities.
4. How old is Ninuzzu in Chapter 3?
5. Who brings Ida startling news of atrocities being committed against Jews?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the thousand Jews who left Tiburtina returned in 1945?
2. How does Alfio die?
3. What is Filomena's profession?
4. What does Ida do, for the first time, in 1946?
5. Which is NOT a newly-changed characteristic of Nino, when he visits Ida in 1944?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)