|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1943 - 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country was abandoned by its King and government leaders in 1943?
2. How does Ninuzzu feel about his baby brother?
3. What object does the German soldier give to Ida?
(a) A flower.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pocketwatch.
(d) A bracelet.
4. Why doesn't Ida tell Nino about her pregnancy?
(a) Because she doesn't think he will believe her.
(b) Because she doesn't want to tell him how it happened.
(c) Because she feels that it is none of his business.
(d) Because she doesn't think he'll understand.
5. What law outlines the rules regarding Jews reporting their status to the census?
(a) Census Violation Law.
(b) Racial Separation Law.
(c) Hebrew Reporting Law.
(d) Italian Racial Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ninuzzu in Chapter 3?
2. Who is Ninuzzu?
3. How does Ida react when Nino steals food?
4. Where does Ida stash her life savings during the air raids?
5. What country was devastated by attacks in 1941 as a result of its refusal to ally with Germany?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)