|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1944 - 4 and 1945 History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people feel about the pact between Hitler and Mussolini, in Chapter 3?
2. How does Ida react when Nino steals food?
(a) She is sad, but realizes that it must be done.
(b) She gets angry and throws him out of the house.
(c) She refuses to eat it.
(d) She is angry with him for stealing food when they can afford to buy it.
3. What happens to the Duce's son-in-law, in January of 1944?
(a) He is taken prisoner.
(b) He flees the country.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is executed.
4. What country was abandoned by its King and government leaders in 1943?
5. What city was burned to the ground by the Nazis in 1943?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ida gets a job, in 1944, teaching Italian to soldiers from what country?
2. In late 1943, all young men in Rome were in danger of what?
3. Which is NOT a newly-changed characteristic of Nino, when he visits Ida in 1944?
4. Which American president died in 1945?
5. Davide Segre is the real name of which member of the revolutionary band?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)