|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1944 - 4 and 1945 History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not one of the political figures who the Italian Jews feel will protect them, in Chapter 3?
(b) Their rabbis.
(c) The Pope.
2. Who brings Ida startling news of atrocities being committed against Jews?
3. What country was abandoned by its King and government leaders in 1943?
4. What rules were created by the new ordinance which went into effect at the end of 1943?
(a) Jews could no longer have jobs or transact business in Italy.
(b) Any and all Jews found in the vicinity of Rome would be immediately deported.
(c) Jewish possessions could be confiscated and divided among victims of air raids.
(d) All food would be rationed, and could no longer be bought.
5. What was the cause of death for the patriarch of the family from Genzano?
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Liver failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Useppe react to the girl that Nino brings home?
2. In early 1944, what news does Ida get regarding Nino and Carlo?
3. In late 1943, all young men in Rome were in danger of what?
4. Who was the Italian leader, appointed by the King, in 1943?
5. What does Ida do, regarding her deceased mother's Jewish heritage, in Chapter 3?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)