|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1944 - 4 and 1945 History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlo Vivaldi often practice?
(a) Air raid drills.
(b) A gymnastics routine.
(c) Writing his name.
(d) Playing the flute.
2. Where does Ida go to mingle with Jews?
(a) The Boroughs.
(b) The slums.
(c) The Ghetto.
(d) The Jewish Quarter.
3. Ida lives as a member of what race, in Chapter 3?
4. How does Ida react when Nino steals food?
(a) She is sad, but realizes that it must be done.
(b) She gets angry and throws him out of the house.
(c) She refuses to eat it.
(d) She is angry with him for stealing food when they can afford to buy it.
5. Who is Ninuzzu?
(a) Ida's nephew.
(b) Ida's friend's son.
(c) Ida's cousin.
(d) Ida's oldest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of death for the patriarch of the family from Genzano?
2. Which American president took over in 1945?
3. What object does the German soldier give to Ida?
4. Ida gets a job, in 1944, teaching Italian to soldiers from what country?
5. Who is Rosella?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)