|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1944 - 4 and 1945 History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city was burned to the ground by the Nazis in 1943?
2. Which is NOT a newly-changed characteristic of Nino, when he visits Ida in 1944?
(a) He is well-dressed.
(b) He is in a good humor.
(c) He enjoys the admiration of all those around him.
(d) He is no longer working with the revolutionaries.
3. What city was liberated in 1943, at the cost of 630,000 lives?
(b) Hong Kong.
4. How many women were working in the United States in 1943, as a result of the war?
(a) 6 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 4 million.
(d) 8 million.
5. What does Nino promise to Useppe, but fails to deliver?
(a) A bigger, better house.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) New clothes.
(d) A fancy meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlo Vivaldi often practice?
2. Ida gets a job, in 1944, teaching Italian to soldiers from what country?
3. What was Quattropunto's real name?
4. Who was not one of the three world leaders to meet at the summit in Teheran?
5. Who was the Italian leader, appointed by the King, in 1943?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)