|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1946 - 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Nazi-Fascist Republic of Salo formed in 1943?
(a) Western Germany.
(b) Southern Italy.
(c) Eastern Germany.
(d) Northern Italy.
2. Who was not one of the three world leaders to meet at the summit in Teheran?
3. How does Useppe try to help Filomena's father?
(a) By giving him wine.
(b) By fluffing his pillows.
(c) By bringing him extra food.
(d) By keeping him warm.
4. What is Ida able to do, as a result of the money she finds in Eppetondo's mattress?
(a) Move herself and Useppe to a rented room.
(b) Pay others to help her with Useppe.
(c) Stock up on food and trade goods.
(d) Buy Useppe new clothes.
5. What name does Useppe utter, when he has a strange flash of memory?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nino do, in 1943, which devastates Ida?
2. What special item does Ida buy for Useppe in 1946?
3. Why is Ida anxious about seeing Signora DiSegni?
4. In 1943, Italy's leader proclaimed the end of what political system in Italy?
5. What does Nino promise to Useppe, but fails to deliver?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)