|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. At first, what action by Athens signifies a lack of understanding of the defeat at Syracuse?
2. During the winter of 421 BC, what happens with the Boeotians?
3. Where are Spartan ground forces marooned after the battle for Pylos?
4. At the time Athens is gaining control in Lesbos, what is happening in Plataea?
5. What claim does Alcibiades make when the Phoenician navy remains neutral in the Aegean?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What explanation is given to the stylistic density...
This section contains 997 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)