|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Panic Grass and Feverfew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Fujii do once his injuries begin to make progress?
(a) He treats refugees who come to him from the neighborhood.
(b) He leaves the city to go live with relatives.
(c) He keeps to himself.
(d) He offers to assist patients at the Red Cross Hospital.
2. In Chapter 2, after the bombing, why does Mr. Tanimoto run towards the city when everyone else is running out?
(a) He wants to get food for the hungry.
(b) He wants to get some valuables out of his home.
(c) He wants to see if his wife and baby are okay.
(d) He needs to find doctors to help the wounded.
3. Who helps Mrs. Nakamura free the children?
(a) She frees them herself.
(b) Mr. Tarimoto.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Dr. Sasaki.
4. What rumor is spread as a result of people feeling sick nearly a month after the atomic bomb?
(a) The atomic bomb had deposited some sort of poison on Hiroshima that will give off deadly emanations for 7 years.
(b) The poison deposited by the atomic bomb is contagious.
(c) Anyone who was poisoned by the atomic bomb will live a miximum of 7 years.
(d) The atomic bomb gave off poison that will eat away at the victims' bodies for the next 7 years.
5. After the bombing, what happens to Dr. Fujii's hospital?
(a) It remains in the bank of the Kyo Rover.
(b) It is burned down by fire.
(c) It goes into the river.
(d) It remains standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Terufimi Sasaki live with?
2. At what time does the atomic bomb flash above Hiroshima?
3. In Hiroshima, Father Kleinsorges is one of thousands of sufferers; in Tokyo...
4. How many children does Mrs. Hasuyo Nakamura have?
5. What does the rumor being spread about the atomic bomb do to Mrs. Nakamura and her children?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)