|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Panic Grass and Feverfew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A year after the bomb is dropped, Miss Sasaki is...
(a) In a deep depression.
(b) A happy woman.
(c) A cripple.
2. By February 1946, what condition is Miss Sasaki in when Father Kleinsorge visits her?
(a) She is getting sicker everyday.
(b) She has grown more and more depressed and morbid.
(c) She is beginning to walk around and show signs of strength.
(d) She is ready to start a new life.
3. How does Mrs. Nakamura's husband die?
(a) He dies while serving in the army.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He is killed in a car accident.
4. What are the people at Asano Park promised by a young officer?
(a) No more bombing would occur.
(b) A naval hospital ship is coming.
(c) A number of doctors with medical supplies are on their way.
(d) A plane is coming to lift the wounded to the hospital.
5. Why isn't Mr. Tanimoto able to bring a doctor to Asano Park?
(a) Doctors elsewhere have thousands of their own wounded to care for.
(b) The doctors tell him there is no hope in saving those who are wounded by the bomb.
(c) He can't find any.
(d) The doctors he meets are badly wounded themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a young man who is staying at the same hospital as that of Miss Sasaki give her?
2. When Father Kleinsorge arrives to the hospital, what condition is he in?
3. What do Japanese scientists announce after having investigated Hiroshima?
4. What are the huge drops of water falling from the sky?
5. What is Mrs. Halsuyo Nakamura's profession?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)