|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Panic Grass and Feverfew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On August 15, who publicly speaks for the first time in Japanese history over the radio?
(a) The American president.
(b) Hirohito, the Emperor Tenno.
(c) The prime minister of Japan.
(d) The president of Japan.
2. What happens to Dr. Sasaki about seven months after the bombing?
(a) He is bedridden for one month.
(b) He loses 60 pounds.
(c) He gets married.
(d) He leaves the Red Cross Hospital.
3. Where does Mrs. Nakamura and her children go to after leaving the park?
(a) They move in with Mrs. Nakamura's sister-in-law.
(b) They have Father Kleinsorge find them a small room.
(c) They move in with Mrs. Nakamura's family.
(d) They live at the shelter for a while.
4. After the bombing, what two feeling predominate the citizens of Hiroshima for the Americans?
(a) Compassion and frustration.
(b) Wonderment and disgust.
(c) Jealousy and resentment.
(d) Indifference and hatred.
5. How is Miss Sasaki related to Dr. Sasaki?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She is his niece.
(c) There is no relation.
(d) She is his sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the bombing, at the Red Cross Hospital, Dr. Sasaki is...
2. What happens to the Kataoka children, sister and brother, whom Father Kleinsorge finds?
3. In general, the survivors of Hiroshima...
4. At what time does the atomic bomb flash above Hiroshima?
5. What ends up happening to Mr. Fukai, the Japanese secretary of the diocese?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)