|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Panic Grass and Feverfew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did those who were burnt beg for?
(c) A doctor.
2. What happens to Dr. Sasaki about seven months after the bombing?
(a) He gets married.
(b) He loses 60 pounds.
(c) He leaves the Red Cross Hospital.
(d) He is bedridden for one month.
3. What does Dr. Terufumi Sasaki do without a permit?
(a) He charges his patients.
(b) He sells medicine.
(c) He visits a few sick people.
(d) He treats patients with illnesses he is not an expert in.
4. For more than a month, Dr. Sasaki works...
(a) With a badly injured arm.
(b) Wearing someone else's glasses.
(c) With a badly injured leg.
(d) Without having any glasses.
5. What happens to Mr. Tanimoto's health a few weeks after the bombing?
(a) He loses all his hair.
(b) He experiences upset stomachs.
(c) He falls ill with malaise, weariness, and feverishness.
(d) He is suddenly unable to walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the explosion, what does Father Kleinsorge run around in?
2. What did Mrs. Nakamura's deceased husband do for a living?
3. What does the women holding the dead baby keep requesting of Mr. Tanimoto?
4. Where is the Reverend Mr. Tanimoto's wife and baby when the bomb falls?
5. What does Dr. Fujii do once his injuries begin to make progress?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)