|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Panic Grass and Feverfew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On August 18th, what does Father Kleinsorge begin to feel as he walks halfway from the center of town?
(a) He feels very nauseous.
(b) He feels excruciatingly tired.
(c) He feels very cold.
(d) He feels a lot of pain in his legs.
2. What concern is there about giving Father Kliensorge a blood transfusion?
(a) Atomic bomb patients may not stop bleeding once needles are stuck in them.
(b) There isn't the proper equipment for blood transfusions for atomic bomb patients.
(c) He may receive badly poisoned blood from an atomic bomb survivor.
(d) Atomic bomb patients become sick during blood transfusions.
3. In the afternoon of the third day after the bombing, what does Dr. Sasaki become obsessed with?
(a) The idea that his mother thinks he is dead.
(b) The idea that he is contaminated with radioactivity.
(c) The fact that 100,000 people were killed within an instant.
(d) The idea that such horrific act as the atomic bomb could take place.
4. What did those who were burnt beg for?
(c) A doctor.
5. What do the people attribute their sickness of nausea and vomiting to?
(a) The terrible smell of the bomb.
(b) The water they'd drank.
(c) The food they'd eaten.
(d) Gas the Americans dropped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to the bombing, why is Hiroshima an inviting target?
2. How many children does Mrs. Hasuyo Nakamura have?
3. By February 1946, what condition is Miss Sasaki in when Father Kleinsorge visits her?
4. Mrs. Nakamura dresses her children in everything except for...
5. Where does Dr. Fujii work?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)