|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Details are Being Investigated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Toshinki Sasaki's profession?
(a) She is a librarian.
(b) She is a clerk.
(c) She is a bookkeeper.
(d) She is a nurse.
2. What is the 20-year-old woman doing when Mr. Tanimoto sees her?
(a) She is carrying her dead infant daughter in her arms.
(b) She is bundling her dead infant son to keep him warm.
(c) She is trying to feed her dead infant son as if he's alive.
(d) She is talking to her dead infant daughter as if she's alive.
3. How does Mr. Tarimoto react when he sees his wife?
(a) He is horrified by the sight of her wounds.
(b) He says, "Oh, you are safe."
(c) He weeps and expresses how worried he'd been about them.
(d) He embraces her and their baby.
4. How many children does Mrs. Hasuyo Nakamura have?
(a) She has one son and two daughters.
(b) She has two daughters and one son.
(c) She has a son and a daughter.
(d) She has two sons and two daughters.
5. What does NOT happen to the people at Asano Park?
(a) They vomit.
(b) Their hair falls off.
(c) They have serious burns.
(d) They die.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the afternoon of the third day after the bombing, what does Dr. Sasaki become obsessed with?
2. What is Miss Toshinki doing when the bomb drops?
3. Where does Mrs. Nakamura and her children go to after leaving the park?
4. At the Red Cross Hospital, how many doctors are available for ten thousand patients?
5. In Chapter 3, when Mr. Tanimoto reaches down to the river and takes a woman by the hand, what sickens him so much that he has to sit down?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)