|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Details are Being Investigated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Miss Sasaki laid on a large sheet under the rain?
(a) She is laid with two other wounded people, a man and a woman.
(b) She is laid with four other wounded, two men and two women.
(c) She is laid with three children.
(d) She is laid with one other person.
2. Why does Mr. Tanaka expect all the doctors of Hiroshima to come to him?
(a) He is a well-known and loved celebrity.
(b) He is a well-known doctor in Hiroshima.
(c) He is very rich and famous for giving his money away.
(d) He is one of the most popular and loved man in Hiroshima.
3. Before the bomb falls, what does everyone in Hiroshima expect to suffer?
(a) A hydrogen bomb.
(b) The atomic bomb.
(c) Massive B-29 raids.
(d) Poison gas.
4. What does Mrs. Nakamura do with the sewing machine prior to leaving her home?
(a) She hides it in the closet.
(b) She leaves it where it is.
(c) She buries it under some furniture.
(d) She hides it in the cement tank of water in front of her house.
5. What do the people attribute their sickness of nausea and vomiting to?
(a) The terrible smell of the bomb.
(b) Gas the Americans dropped.
(c) The food they'd eaten.
(d) The water they'd drank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the civilians hear on the radio that brings them tears?
2. How many patients does Dr. Fujii have prior to the bombing?
3. When a roar of approaching planes is heard at Asano Park, the baker commands people to take off garments having what color?
4. What is the condition of one of the wounded people lying beside Miss Sasaki?
5. What does Dr. Fujii do the night after the explosion?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)