|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Details are Being Investigated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima?
(a) August 1, 1945.
(b) August 26, 1945.
(c) August 16, 1945.
(d) August 6, 1945.
2. What happens when Mr. Tanimoto finds his wife after the bombing?
(a) They debate whether or not they should go to Asano Park.
(b) Together, they try to find safety.
(c) They part again.
(d) They help each other help others.
3. What does Mr. Tanaka do as Mr. Tanimoto reads the psalm?
(a) He asks him to stop.
(b) He loses consciesness.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He dies.
4. What does NOT happen to the people at Asano Park?
(a) They die.
(b) They have serious burns.
(c) Their hair falls off.
(d) They vomit.
5. What ends up happening to Mr. Fukai, the Japanese secretary of the diocese?
(a) He was last seen running into a fire.
(b) No one sees him again.
(c) He is found at the Red Cross Hospital.
(d) He is found dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the two girls who Mr. Tanimoto rescues keep complaining about?
2. What do the civilians hear on the radio that brings them tears?
3. What is one of the reasons that people pour into Asano Park?
4. How is Miss Sasaki related to Dr. Sasaki?
5. In Chapter 2, the author writes that most people in Hiroshima were too busy or too weary or too badly hurt to do what?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)