|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Details are Being Investigated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Nakamura do as soon as everything turns white?
(a) She hides beneath the bed.
(b) She kneels down and covers her head.
(c) She runs outside.
(d) She turns towards her children.
2. What does Dr. Terufumi Sasaki do without a permit?
(a) He treats patients with illnesses he is not an expert in.
(b) He sells medicine.
(c) He visits a few sick people.
(d) He charges his patients.
3. What it something Dr. Fujii feel despite the misery all around him?
(a) He is ashamed of his appearance.
(b) He is afraid that he lost all his wealth.
(c) He wishes he wasn't a doctor so he wouldn't have to attend to anyone.
(d) He is positive that most of the wounded will survive.
4. What did Mrs. Nakamura's deceased husband do for a living?
(a) He was a government official.
(b) He was a surgeon.
(c) He was a clerk.
(d) He was a tailor.
5. Who helps Mrs. Nakamura free the children?
(a) She frees them herself.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Dr. Sasaki.
(d) Mr. Tarimoto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the reasons that people pour into Asano Park?
2. How many patients does Dr. Fujii have prior to the bombing?
3. Early in the afternoon, what sweeps into Asano Park?
4. Prior to the bombing, what happens to Hiroshima's population?
5. Where does Mrs. Nakamura and her children go to after leaving the park?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)