|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Details are Being Investigated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first army doctor who sees Miss Sasaki say?
(a) Her leg needs a simple surgery.
(b) Her leg has to be amputated.
(c) Her body is poisoned by gas gangrene.
(d) She is going to die.
2. Early in the afternoon, what sweeps into Asano Park?
3. At Asano Park, how do the wounded die?
(a) They beg to be treated.
(b) They complain the whole way through.
(c) They die quietly.
(d) They scream in pain.
4. What do people hear prior to the bomb dropping?
(a) The all-clear sound.
(b) The warning siren.
(c) A plane flying over.
(d) A radio announcement assuring everyone that all is safe.
5. Why does Mr. Tanaka expect all the doctors of Hiroshima to come to him?
(a) He is a well-known doctor in Hiroshima.
(b) He is a well-known and loved celebrity.
(c) He is very rich and famous for giving his money away.
(d) He is one of the most popular and loved man in Hiroshima.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the 20-year-old woman doing when Mr. Tanimoto sees her?
2. Almost no one in Hiroshima recalls...
3. Once Mrs. Nakamura takes her children out into the street, what does she worry about?
4. On August 7th, what radio broadcast announcement do the Japanese make?
5. After 19 straight hours of gruesome work, what does Dr. Sasaki and other survivors of the hospital staff do?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)