|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Sasaki work?
(a) A private clinic.
(b) Hiroshima Hospital.
(c) The Hiroshima University hospital.
(d) The Red Cross Hospital.
2. In Chapter 2, after the bombing, why does Mr. Tanimoto run towards the city when everyone else is running out?
(a) He wants to get food for the hungry.
(b) He wants to get some valuables out of his home.
(c) He needs to find doctors to help the wounded.
(d) He wants to see if his wife and baby are okay.
3. What is Mr. Hatsuyo Nakamura doing when the bomb drops?
(a) She is watching a neighbor from her kitchen window.
(b) She is watching her five year old from the bedroom window.
(c) She is fixing up her childrens' bedroom.
(d) She is cooking a meal for her children in the kitchen.
4. Early in the afternoon, what sweeps into Asano Park?
5. What is a Molotov flower basket?
(a) The delicate Japanese name for self-scattering cluster of bombs.
(b) The name the Japanese gave the American bombers.
(c) The delicate Japanese name for B-29s.
(d) The name the Japanese gave the atomic bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the bombing, at the Red Cross Hospital, Dr. Sasaki is...
2. What happens to the climate in Asano Park?
3. In general, the survivors of Hiroshima...
4. What is Dr. Terufumi Sasaki doing when the bomb drops?
5. Mostly, what food is brought back from the shelter for the wounded?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)