|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Fukai, the Secretary of the diocese, keep saying while he's being rescued?
(a) "I must save this building."
(b) "I must find my family."
(c) "I don't want to die."
(d) "Leave me here to die."
2. When a roar of approaching planes is heard at Asano Park, the baker commands people to take off garments having what color?
3. How many people in Hiroshima are killed by the atomic bomb?
(a) Two hundred and fifty thousand.
(b) Two hundred thousand.
(c) A hundred thousand.
(d) Three hundred thousand.
4. Where does Dr. Sasaki work?
(a) The Hiroshima University hospital.
(b) The Red Cross Hospital.
(c) Hiroshima Hospital.
(d) A private clinic.
5. What do people hear prior to the bomb dropping?
(a) The warning siren.
(b) The all-clear sound.
(c) A radio announcement assuring everyone that all is safe.
(d) A plane flying over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What it something Dr. Fujii feel despite the misery all around him?
2. Where does Dr. Fujii work?
3. In Chapter 2, after the bombing, why does Mr. Tanimoto run towards the city when everyone else is running out?
4. After the bombing, at the Red Cross Hospital, Dr. Sasaki is...
5. What is Mr. Hatsuyo Nakamura doing when the bomb drops?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)