|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Panic Grass and Feverfew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Mrs. Nakamura free the children?
(a) Her neighbor.
(b) Mr. Tarimoto.
(c) She frees them herself.
(d) Dr. Sasaki.
2. With whom is Miss Sasaki laid on a large sheet under the rain?
(a) She is laid with two other wounded people, a man and a woman.
(b) She is laid with three children.
(c) She is laid with one other person.
(d) She is laid with four other wounded, two men and two women.
3. In Hiroshima, Father Kleinsorges is one of thousands of sufferers; in Tokyo...
(a) He is one of a hundred sufferers.
(b) He is one of a million sufferers.
(c) He is a curiosity.
(d) His case is very common.
4. What in particular causes Miss Sasaki unease as she looks at the ruins of Hiroshima?
(a) The sight of grass and flowers among the ruins.
(b) The large number of mice roaming the streets.
(c) The sight of dead naked children stacked together.
(d) The amount of peoples' ashes piled on the ground.
5. At the Red Cross Hospital, how many doctors are available for ten thousand patients?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Japanese scientists announce after having investigated Hiroshima?
2. On August 18th, what does Father Kleinsorge begin to feel as he walks halfway from the center of town?
3. What does Mr. Tanimoto have to keep consciously repeating to himself in order to get all the people across the river?
4. Why are the wounded calling out to Mr. Tanimoto?
5. For more than a month, Dr. Sasaki works...
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)