|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Encounter with Pride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Mrs. Valiant stay the night with Much-Afraid?
(a) Mrs. Valiant's children were crying.
(b) Much-Afraid refused the offer.
(c) Mrs. Valiant was too busy.
(d) Mr. Valiant wanted his wife to come home.
2. Why didn't Mrs. Valiant admonish Much-Afraid for being frightened?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) Because Much-Afraid is one of the fearlings.
(c) Because Much-Afraid can't stand up to her relatives.
(d) Because no one but the Shepherd himself can help her.
3. Who rescued Much-Afraid when she finally called for help?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) The Shepherd.
(c) Mrs. Valiant, Much-Afraid's neighbor.
(d) Her sisters.
4. Who will tell her when it is time to leave for her journey?
(a) Her neighbor.
(b) Her sisters.
(c) The Shepherd.
(d) Craven Fear.
5. Where does the Shepherd's Father live?
(a) In the Valley of Love.
(b) In the Vally of Humiliation.
(c) In the Village of Much-Trembling.
(d) In the Kingdom of Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Much-Afraid do after she spoke to the undershepherds who were watching the sheep at the sheepfolds?
2. How did Much-Afraid feel after listening to the things Pride said about the Shepherd and her journey?
3. For what did the Shepherd gently chide Much-Afraid?
4. Who was Much-Afraid most afraid of?
5. What did Much-Afraid find out when she went to the sheepfolds and asked if the Chief Shepherd was there?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)