|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, The Floods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Much-Afraid feel after listening to the things Pride said about the Shepherd and her journey?
(a) She felt shame for leaving the Valley.
(b) She felt like his words were the truth.
(c) She felt repulsed by Pride.
(d) She felt embarrasment that she trusted the Shepherd.
2. Who is Pride?
(a) An enemy of the Fearling family.
(b) A friend of the Shepherd.
(c) A homely man with little else to do.
(d) The member of the family sent to bring Much-Afraid back.
3. After getting drenched in the pouring rain, where did Much-Afraid and her companions rest for the night?
(a) In a tent.
(b) They didn't rest.
(c) In a log cabin.
(d) In a cave.
4. What was named Bearing-the-Cost, that some called "Forgiveness?"
(b) Some moss.
(c) A golden flower.
(d) A blood-red flower.
5. What did Much-Afraid realize after Suffering asked her what she did that morning when she went off by herself and found the red flower?
(a) She realized she was not practicing the second letter of the alphabet of Love.
(b) She realized she was holding everyone back.
(c) She realized she was acting like a big baby.
(d) She realized she was stronger than she thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pride do to Much-Afraid that caused her pain as she continued her journey to the High Places?
2. What did the Voice tell Much-Afraid to do after she tried to drink the foul water?
3. What did Suffering do to help Much-Afraid after the fall on the precipice?
4. How did the rest of her family feel when they realized Much-Afraid had gone with the Shepherd?
5. How did Much-Afraid and her companions cross the place in the path that had completely broken away?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)