|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, The Floods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Much-Afraid and the twin sisters spend the night the first night of their ascent?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a tent.
(c) They took turns.
(d) On a rock.
2. What was named Bearing-the-Cost, that some called "Forgiveness?"
(a) A blood-red flower.
(b) A golden flower.
(c) Some moss.
3. As she looked at each of the memory stones she had collected what did Much-Afraid remember?
(a) Bible verses and promises the Shepherd made.
(b) She remembered her family back in the Valley of Humiliation.
(c) She remembered her trip up until then.
(d) Songs she had learned from Sorrow and Suffering.
4. How was Much-Afraid injured as they climbed the precipice and fell?
(a) She skinned her hands.
(b) She fainted.
(c) She sprained her ankle.
(d) She was badly shaken and cut her knees.
5. How did Much-Afraid feel after listening to the things Pride said about the Shepherd and her journey?
(a) She felt like his words were the truth.
(b) She felt embarrasment that she trusted the Shepherd.
(c) She felt shame for leaving the Valley.
(d) She felt repulsed by Pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pride treat Much-Afraid after he catches up with her?
2. What did the Voice tell Much-Afraid to do after she tried to drink the foul water?
3. What did Suffering do to help Much-Afraid after the fall on the precipice?
4. When Pride catches up to Much-Afraid on the trail, what does he tell her about the Shepherd?
5. What is the second letter of the alphabet of Love?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)