1. Vance opens his Introduction by telling the reader that he finds the existence of the book itself to be what?
2. How old does Vance claim to be in the memoir's Introduction?
3. From what post-graduate institution did Vance graduate?
Yale Law School.
4. When does Vance describe the first wave of Scots-Irish immigrants landing in the New World in his Introduction?
The 18th century.
5. To what region does Vance describe the Scots-Irish immigrants in America largely congregating?
The Appalachian Mountain Range.
6. Where did Vance work to save money before going to graduate school?
A floor tile distribution business.
This section contains 3,820 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)