|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is Hamilton from Middletown, Ohio?
(a) 30 miles away.
(b) 10 miles away.
(c) 50 miles away.
(d) 20 miles away.
2. Who is Bonnie's mother?
(a) Aunt Jeane.
(b) Aunt Jamie.
(c) Aunt Wee.
(d) Aunt Katie.
3. What score did both Vance and his sister Lindsay score on the ACE quiz that he gave his family?
4. What were the only two schools that Vance had interested in attending college at after he completed the SATs?
(a) Ohio State and Miami University.
(b) Howard and Brown University.
(c) L.S.U. and Rutgers.
(d) Yale and Harvard.
5. Where did Vance's mother go for drug addiction rehab after Papaw's death?
(a) The New Brunswick Center for Addiction Treatment.
(b) The Manhattan Center for Addiction Treatment.
(c) The Medford Center for Addiction Treatment.
(d) The Cincinatti Center for Addiction Treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money per month did Vance send to his grandmother after her insurance premiums went up too much for her to afford them in Chapter 10?
2. What amount of money does Vance describe as unreasonable as a salary in Middletown, but the salary that graduates of Yale Law School expected to earn in their first year out of school in Chapter 12?
3. How much older is Vance's sister Lindsay than he is?
4. What park does Vance describe across the street from his childhood home in Middleton?
5. Where did Ken live when Vance lived with him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)