|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What elementary school did Vance attend in Middletown?
(a) Jackson Elementary.
(b) Smithson Elementary.
(c) Anderson Elementary.
(d) Roosevelt Elementary.
2. What is the name of the theater where Abraham Lincoln was shot?
(a) White Theater.
(b) Ford's Theater.
(c) Lucille Lortell Theater.
(d) Labrynth Theater.
3. Who were the two people who Vance gave the ACE quiz to that scored a zero?
(a) Uncle Gary and Paul.
(b) Uncle Pet and Donna.
(c) Usha and Mamaw.
(d) Dan and Usha.
4. What month was it when Vance went into a military recruiter's office for the Marine Corps?
5. What does LSAT stand for?
(a) Legal and Social Associates Test.
(b) Law Standards Associate Test.
(c) Law School Admissions Test.
(d) Legal Standards Associate's Test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ACE stand for in Vance's definition in Chapter 14?
2. At what address does Vance describe his Mamaw's house being in Chapter 7?
3. When did Vance's grandparents leave Jackson, Kentucky to move north?
4. What is the name of the holler where Mamaw was buried in the family cemetery?
5. Who was the senator that Vance worked for at the Ohio Statehouse while attending college?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)