|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lindsay marry after Papaw's death?
2. How long does Marine Corps boot camp last?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 13 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 12 weeks.
3. In 1970, what percent of white children lived in a neighborhood with poverty rates above ten percent, according to Vance in Chapter 4?
4. Who among his mother's love interests does Vance describe as a mid-life sufferer with an earring to prove it in Chapter 1?
5. What does LSAT stand for?
(a) Law Standards Associate Test.
(b) Legal Standards Associate's Test.
(c) Law School Admissions Test.
(d) Legal and Social Associates Test.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Vance when Uncle Teaberry died?
2. How old was Vance when he leapt off a dining room table pretending to be the Incredible Hulk?
3. What was the first chapter-book that Vance's mother bought him when he learned to read?
4. What family operated a large paper mill in Middletown dating back to the nineteenth century?
5. Where did Vance get his first job while in high school?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)