|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Lindsay's first boyfriend at 13?
2. How old was Vance when his mom and stepdad moved the family to Preble County?
3. What percentage of white children lived in neighborhoods with poverty rates above 10% in 2000, according to Vance in Chapter 4?
4. What were the names of Mamaw's younger sisters?
(a) Betty and Rose.
(b) Sarah and Anne.
(c) Jenna and Opal.
(d) Marie and Anna.
5. How far is Hamilton from Middletown, Ohio?
(a) 20 miles away.
(b) 30 miles away.
(c) 10 miles away.
(d) 50 miles away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Mamaw pay to get Vance a graphing calculator for his Advanced Math class in his junior year?
2. How old was Vance when Uncle Teaberry died?
3. Who was Vance's mother's kind old gay friend who died suddenly?
4. Where did Vance get his first job while in high school?
5. What relative was Vance smuggled into a hospital to visit on his death bed?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)