|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Mamaw pay to get Vance a graphing calculator for his Advanced Math class in his junior year?
2. What does Vance describe Papaw teaching him to do during his childhood in Chapter 7?
(b) Play baseball.
(c) Shoot a BB gun.
(d) Ice skate.
3. How old was Vance when his mother attempted suicide in Preble County?
4. What does Vance describe the road to hell being paved with in Chapter 6?
(c) Good actions.
(d) Good intentions.
5. How old was Vance when his mom and stepdad moved the family to Preble County?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the author's grandfather?
2. How old does Vance claim to be in the memoir's Introduction?
3. With which of her siblings did Mamaw have a falling out after the death of her mother?
4. What were the names of Mamaw's younger sisters?
5. When did Vance's grandparents (Mamaw and Papaw) marry?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)