|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lindsay marry after Papaw's death?
2. What is the name of Vance's father's second wife?
3. When did Vance's grandparents leave Jackson, Kentucky to move north?
(a) The early 1960s.
(b) The late 1970s.
(c) The late 1940s.
(d) The late 1950s.
4. What kind of car did Papaw drive?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) An El Camino.
(c) A Honda Civic.
(d) A Buick.
5. Who was the teacher for the honors Advanced Math class that Vance tested into in his junior year?
(a) Ron Selby.
(b) Jennifer McGuffey.
(c) Bob Hamel.
(d) Don Bowman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Vance's parents marry?
2. Who did Uncle Pet almost kill for insulting his mother?
3. Where did Vance's mother go for drug addiction rehab after Papaw's death?
4. What were the names of Mamaw's younger sisters?
5. About how many people live in Jackson, Kentucky, according to Vance in Chapter 1?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)