|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Vance work to save money before going to graduate school?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A butcher shop.
(c) An online stock trade company.
(d) A floor tile distribution business.
2. What did Mamaw tell Vance that there was nothing lower than when he was growing up?
(a) Being a bully.
(c) The poor stealing from the poor.
(d) Cheating on one's spouse.
3. When did Vance's grandparents leave Jackson, Kentucky to move north?
(a) The early 1960s.
(b) The late 1940s.
(c) The late 1970s.
(d) The late 1950s.
4. For how long had Vance's mother been sober by the time he finished eighth grade?
(a) 6 months.
(b) A year.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
5. Where did Vance get his first job while in high school?
(a) Jackson's grocery store.
(b) Piggly Wiggly grocery store.
(c) Anderson's grocery store.
(d) Dillman's grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Hamilton from Middletown, Ohio?
2. When is Vance's birthday?
3. At what address does Vance describe his Mamaw's house being in Chapter 7?
4. What musician does Vance describe Papaw listening to continuously on repeat in Chapter 7?
5. When did Vance's grandparents (Mamaw and Papaw) marry?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)