|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vance describe as the only restaurant in Jackson worth sitting down at for a meal in Chapter 7?
(a) The Pig Pit.
(b) Cracker Barrel.
(c) Steak Shack.
(d) Bill's Family Diner.
2. With which of her siblings did Mamaw have a falling out after the death of her mother?
3. Where did Uncle Gary move to open a business?
4. Vance opens his Introduction by telling the reader that he finds the existence of the book itself to be what?
5. What is the name of the bully that Vance describes sucker-punching in the gut to defend a younger boy in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Vance when his mom and stepdad moved the family to Preble County?
2. Where does Vance describe his Uncle Jimmy flying him and Lindsay to visit his home in Chapter 5?
3. Who was the teacher for the honors Advanced Math class that Vance tested into in his junior year?
4. Who did Uncle Pet almost kill for insulting his mother?
5. How old was Vance when his mother attempted suicide in Preble County?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)