|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what post-graduate institution did Vance graduate?
(a) Yale Law School.
(b) Harvard Law School.
(c) NYU School of Acting.
(d) Princeton Law School.
2. What kind of businesses did Uncle Pet start up?
(a) Timber and construction.
(b) Bricklaying and roofing.
(c) Banking and trading.
(d) Railroad construction.
3. Who among his mother's love interests does Vance describe as a mid-life sufferer with an earring to prove it in Chapter 1?
4. When did Vance's grandparents (Mamaw and Papaw) marry?
5. About how many people live in Jackson, Kentucky, according to Vance in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervened when Mamaw almost shot a man for stealing one of the family's cows?
2. How many bedrooms were in Mamaw Blanton's house, according to Vance in Chapter 1?
3. According to Vance in Chapter 1, most of the people in Jackson, Kentucky live in the mountains surrounding what highway?
4. In what county is Jackson, Kentucky located?
5. Who among Vance's mother's love interests does he describe as an alcoholic police officer in Chapter 1?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)