|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the club located that Musso had an agreement with?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New Mexico.
2. What did Anita settle in as before Carl went to war?
(a) A waitress at a club.
(b) A night singer.
(c) A military wife.
(d) A single girl.
3. What was the Village Vanguard?
(a) The oldest club in New York.
(b) A nice park.
(c) The youngest club in New York.
(d) A campground.
4. Where does Joe now currently reside?
(b) Palm Springs.
5. What did the band Anita played with in Chapter 7 do in their free time?
(a) Cleaned the ship.
(b) Read and played bridge.
(c) Had jam sessions.
(d) Played poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anita and John's life spiral into?
2. Where did the band begin to perform during Chapter 6?
3. What was Anita's reason for leaving the band and what was she determined to do?
4. What were Anita's physical conditions after she re-joined Gene's band?
5. Where was Joe the piano player from?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)