|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Joe the piano player from?
(d) New York.
2. Who introduced Anita to heroin?
3. When did Anita get booked throughout the country?
4. Where did the band begin to perform during Chapter 6?
(a) Military bases.
(b) On the road.
(c) Univeristy campus's.
5. What did Granz's company produce?
(a) Swing dancers.
(b) Baked goods.
(c) Jazz and beebop artists.
(d) Blues artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Anita and John's relationship based on?
2. What did the people find who raided Carl and Anita's home?
3. How long did Anita ride her career crest?
4. How long was John's probation for?
5. What did the band Anita played with in Chapter 7 do in their free time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Anita have to do to be able to sing in cabarets?
2. Describe Carl's role in the war and what he and Anita did just before the war ended.
3. Describe Anita and John's relationship.
4. What did Anita do before Carl was shipped to war?
5. Describe Vido Musso.
6. What happened to Carl and Anita in Chapter 7?
7. What were the results of Anita's diagnosis?
8. Who is John Poole?
9. Describe Anita's first chance to pursue her career as a solo artist.
10. How did Anita feel about the band in Chapter 6?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)