|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 180 days.
(c) 90 days.
(d) 3 months.
2. Who raided Carl and Anita's home?
(b) Their landlord.
(d) Drug agents.
3. Where did the band begin to perform during Chapter 6?
(a) Military bases.
(b) On the road.
(d) Univeristy campus's.
4. What does Anita feel life on the road leads to?
5. When did Anita get booked throughout the country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe now currently reside?
2. Where did Anita follow Carl to?
3. How much did Maynard Sloate guarantee Anita she would make at her new job?
4. How long did Anita manage a leave of absence for from her tour?
5. What year was The Newport Festival a key moment for Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the difference with pop and rock and roll artists to jazz artists?
2. What happened to Carl and Anita in Chapter 7?
3. What did Anita do before Carl was shipped to war?
4. What were the results of Anita's diagnosis?
5. Describe Carl's role in the war and what he and Anita did just before the war ended.
6. Describe Anita and Benny Goodman's relationship.
7. Describe Vido Musso.
8. Describe what Anita did with Stan Kenton.
9. What happened to Joe?
10. What happened to John in Chapter 12?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)