|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Norman Granz own?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A club.
(c) A recording company.
(d) A record store.
2. Who gave Anita and John permission to leave Club Starlite?
(b) Their probation officer.
(d) No one.
3. What did the people find who raided Carl and Anita's home?
(a) A bag of marijuana.
(b) A needle for heroine.
(c) A bag of cocaine.
(d) Some heroine.
4. What was Anita diagnosed with?
(c) Anxiety neuroses.
(d) Sleep apnea.
5. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 7?
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anita love most about performing?
2. What illness did John develop?
3. Who offered Anita the job as female vocalist at twice what Gene paid her?
4. What year was The Newport Festival a key moment for Anita?
5. What did Goodman not tolerate?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)