|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 12?
(c) New York.
2. Who raided Carl and Anita's home?
(b) Drug agents.
(d) Their landlord.
3. What year was The Newport Festival a key moment for Anita?
4. Where was the club located that Musso had an agreement with?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) New Mexico.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Who gave Anita and John permission to leave Club Starlite?
(b) No one.
(d) Their probation officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anita and John's life spiral into?
2. Where did Carl and Anita buy a house when the war was almost over?
3. What was Anita ready for when she was released from prison?
4. What did Anita love most about performing?
5. What was foreclosed of Anita and John's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Anita do before Carl was shipped to war?
2. Who was Joe from Boston?
3. Who is John Poole?
4. What was the difference with pop and rock and roll artists to jazz artists?
5. Describe the types of songs Anita sang in Chapter 8.
6. Describe Carl's role in the war and what he and Anita did just before the war ended.
7. Describe what happened to Gene while Anita was on her leave of absence from the band.
8. What did John fear after Joe stayed with he and Anita?
9. Describe Anita's first chance to pursue her career as a solo artist.
10. How did Anita feel about the band in Chapter 6?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)