|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Norman Granz own?
(a) A record store.
(b) A club.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A recording company.
2. How long did Anita ride her career crest?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 5 months.
3. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 12?
(c) New York.
4. Who did Anita reconnect with in 1947?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father and his 10th wife.
5. Who moved in with Anita and John in Chapter 12?
(c) Anita's mom.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was The Newport Festival a key moment for Anita?
2. What does Anita feel life on the road leads to?
3. What did John give to Anita?
4. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
5. Who did Carl buy a piece of property with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Vido Musso.
2. Who was Joe from Boston?
3. What did Anita do before Carl was shipped to war?
4. Describe Anita and Benny Goodman's relationship.
5. Describe what Anita did with Stan Kenton.
6. What happened to John in Chapter 12?
7. Describe the types of songs Anita sang in Chapter 8.
8. What were the results of Anita's diagnosis?
9. How did Anita feel about the band in Chapter 6?
10. Describe Anita and John's relationship.
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)