|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
(a) 180 days.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 90 days.
2. What did Anita do after her bail?
(a) Went shopping.
(b) Filed for divorce.
(c) Moved to another country.
(d) Went to her mom's.
3. Where did Anita go on tour with Benny Goodman?
(c) Sweden and Germany.
4. Who did Carl buy a piece of property with?
(a) Forman Rays.
(b) Ray Forman.
(c) Rayson Fromm.
(d) Ramond For.
5. Who did Anita reconnect with in 1947?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father and his 10th wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was foreclosed of Anita and John's?
2. How long did Anita remain with the band in Chapter 7?
3. Who loaned Anita and John money?
4. What was the Village Vanguard?
5. When did Anita get booked throughout the country?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Anita and Carl's reunion in San Francisco.
2. What happened to Joe?
3. Who is John Poole?
4. What happened to John in Chapter 12?
5. Describe Anita's first chance to pursue her career as a solo artist.
6. Describe Anita and John's relationship.
7. What did Anita have to do to be able to sing in cabarets?
8. What were the results of Anita's diagnosis?
9. Who is Norman Granz?
10. Who did Anita reconnect with post prison in Chapter 8?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)