|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Musso's top recording artist?
(a) Eartha Kitt.
(b) Ella Fitzgerald.
(c) Aretha Franklin.
(d) Otis Redding.
2. Where was the club located that Musso had an agreement with?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) New Mexico.
3. Who was Vido Musso?
(a) A tenor saxophone player.
(b) A producer.
(c) A singer.
(d) A manager.
4. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 12?
(b) New York.
5. Where did Anita follow Carl to?
(a) No where.
(b) Airbases in Arizona.
(c) Airbases in Texas.
(d) Airbases in California, Texas and Arizona.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Maynard Sloate guarantee Anita she would make at her new job?
2. What was a business that took advantage of drunk conventioneers called?
3. How long did Anita ride her career crest?
4. What illness did John develop?
5. What movie was Anita in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Carl and Anita in Chapter 7?
2. How did Anita feel about the band in Chapter 6?
3. What happened to John in Chapter 12?
4. Who was Joe from Boston?
5. Describe what Anita did with Stan Kenton.
6. Who did Anita reconnect with post prison in Chapter 8?
7. Who is Norman Granz?
8. What happened to Joe?
9. What were the results of Anita's diagnosis?
10. What did Anita do before Carl was shipped to war?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)