|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anita have to pass to obtain a permit to perform?
(a) A sobriety test.
(b) A drug test.
(c) A music test.
2. Who did Anita reconnect with in 1947?
(a) Her father and his 10th wife.
(c) Her mother.
3. What did John give to Anita?
(a) A hug.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A harmonica.
(d) A picture frame.
4. What did Anita refuse to autograph of John's?
(a) His snare drum.
(b) His face.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His chest.
5. What did the people find who raided Carl and Anita's home?
(a) A needle for heroine.
(b) A bag of marijuana.
(c) Some heroine.
(d) A bag of cocaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie was Anita in?
2. What did Anita and John's life spiral into?
3. What did Norman Granz own?
4. What does Anita say about her time spent in prison?
5. Where did Anita and John go first after leaving Club Starlite?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Norman Granz?
2. Describe what happened to Gene while Anita was on her leave of absence from the band.
3. What were the results of Anita's diagnosis?
4. Describe Vido Musso.
5. Who is John Poole?
6. Describe what Anita did with Stan Kenton.
7. Who did Anita reconnect with post prison in Chapter 8?
8. Describe the types of songs Anita sang in Chapter 8.
9. Describe Anita and Carl's reunion in San Francisco.
10. Describe what Chapters 6 through 9 show the reader about Anita's life?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)