|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Anita's reason for leaving the band and what was she determined to do?
(a) Pursue her husband's career.
(b) Pursue her single career.
(c) Move to another state.
(d) Pursue her mother's career.
2. Who was Vido Musso?
(a) A producer.
(b) A manager.
(c) A tenor saxophone player.
(d) A singer.
3. Where did Carl and Anita buy a house when the war was almost over?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
4. What was the Village Vanguard?
(a) The youngest club in New York.
(b) The oldest club in New York.
(c) A campground.
(d) A nice park.
5. What does Anita feel life on the road leads to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joe Glaser?
2. What was Anita and John's relationship based on?
3. What did the people find who raided Carl and Anita's home?
4. What did Anita and John's life spiral into?
5. In Chapter 7, who replaced Anita in the band?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Chapters 6 through 9 show the reader about Anita's life?
2. What was the difference with pop and rock and roll artists to jazz artists?
3. Who is John Poole?
4. Describe Vido Musso.
5. Who was Joe from Boston?
6. Describe Anita and Carl's reunion in San Francisco.
7. Describe what Anita did with Stan Kenton.
8. Who did Anita reconnect with post prison in Chapter 8?
9. Describe the types of songs Anita sang in Chapter 8.
10. Describe Anita's first chance to pursue her career as a solo artist.
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)