|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Vido Musso?
(a) A tenor saxophone player.
(b) A singer.
(c) A manager.
(d) A producer.
2. Where did the band begin to perform during Chapter 6?
(a) On the road.
(b) Military bases.
(c) Univeristy campus's.
3. Who did Anita reconnect with in 1947?
(c) Her father and his 10th wife.
(d) Her mother.
4. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 12?
(b) New York.
5. Who did Carl buy a piece of property with?
(a) Ramond For.
(b) Ray Forman.
(c) Rayson Fromm.
(d) Forman Rays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Norman Granz own?
2. Who moved in with Anita and John in Chapter 12?
3. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
4. What was a business that took advantage of drunk conventioneers called?
5. Where did Anita reunite with Carl after traveling on the road?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Anita do before Carl was shipped to war?
2. What happened to Carl and Anita in Chapter 7?
3. Describe Anita's health condition at the end of Chapter 12?
4. What were the results of Anita's diagnosis?
5. Who is Norman Granz?
6. What happened to John in Chapter 12?
7. Who was Joe from Boston?
8. Describe Anita's first chance to pursue her career as a solo artist.
9. What happened to Joe?
10. Describe Anita and Benny Goodman's relationship.
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)