|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anita do after her bail?
(a) Moved to another country.
(b) Went shopping.
(c) Filed for divorce.
(d) Went to her mom's.
2. Who was Musso's top recording artist?
(a) Aretha Franklin.
(b) Otis Redding.
(c) Ella Fitzgerald.
(d) Eartha Kitt.
3. What did Anita and Carl do before he shipped out for war?
(a) Went on a walk.
(c) Went to dinner.
4. What do Chapters 6 through 9 show the reader about Anita's life?
(a) The roller coaster existence of a musician's life.
(d) Failure and success.
5. What was Anita and John's relationship based on?
(b) Another music club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Anita ride her career crest?
2. Where did Anita go on tour with Benny Goodman?
3. What did Anita's vocals give the band she worked with in Chapter 7?
4. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
5. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Carl's role in the war and what he and Anita did just before the war ended.
2. What happened to Joe?
3. Who is John Poole?
4. Who was Joe from Boston?
5. What did Anita have to do to be able to sing in cabarets?
6. Describe Anita's health condition at the end of Chapter 12?
7. Describe Anita and John's relationship.
8. How did Anita feel about the band in Chapter 6?
9. Describe what Chapters 6 through 9 show the reader about Anita's life?
10. What did John fear after Joe stayed with he and Anita?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)