|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the people find who raided Carl and Anita's home?
(a) Some heroine.
(b) A bag of marijuana.
(c) A bag of cocaine.
(d) A needle for heroine.
2. Who was Musso's top recording artist?
(a) Otis Redding.
(b) Ella Fitzgerald.
(c) Aretha Franklin.
(d) Eartha Kitt.
3. What did Anita do after her bail?
(a) Moved to another country.
(b) Went to her mom's.
(c) Went shopping.
(d) Filed for divorce.
4. Who did Carl buy a piece of property with?
(a) Ray Forman.
(b) Rayson Fromm.
(c) Ramond For.
(d) Forman Rays.
5. Where was John arrested?
(a) In the club.
(b) On the streets.
(c) In Anita's new car.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Granz's company produce?
2. What year was The Newport Festival a key moment for Anita?
3. Who loaned Anita and John money?
4. What did Granz produce with Buddy Bergman?
5. Who was Vido Musso?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Vido Musso.
2. Describe Anita and Carl's reunion in San Francisco.
3. What happened to John in Chapter 12?
4. Describe what Chapters 6 through 9 show the reader about Anita's life?
5. How did Anita feel about the band in Chapter 6?
6. Who is Norman Granz?
7. What did Anita do before Carl was shipped to war?
8. Who was Joe from Boston?
9. Who is John Poole?
10. What did John fear after Joe stayed with he and Anita?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)