|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Anita diagnosed with?
(b) Anxiety neuroses.
(d) Sleep apnea.
2. How long did Anita ride her career crest?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 6 months.
3. Who was Musso's top recording artist?
(a) Aretha Franklin.
(b) Otis Redding.
(c) Eartha Kitt.
(d) Ella Fitzgerald.
4. Who is John Poole?
(a) A manager.
(b) A drummer.
(c) A guitarist.
(d) A song writer.
5. What increased for Anita on her traveling tour?
(a) Heroine use.
(b) Her love for performing.
(c) Her use of alcohol and marijuana.
(d) Extramarital affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Anita and John permission to leave Club Starlite?
2. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 12?
3. What was a business that took advantage of drunk conventioneers called?
4. What did Anita do after her bail?
5. What did the people find who raided Carl and Anita's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Anita's health condition at the end of Chapter 12?
2. How did Anita feel about the band in Chapter 6?
3. Describe Vido Musso.
4. Describe the types of songs Anita sang in Chapter 8.
5. What happened to John in Chapter 12?
6. What did Anita have to do to be able to sing in cabarets?
7. Describe what Chapters 6 through 9 show the reader about Anita's life?
8. Describe Anita and Benny Goodman's relationship.
9. What did Anita do before Carl was shipped to war?
10. Describe Anita and Carl's reunion in San Francisco.
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)