|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 90 days.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 180 days.
2. Who is John Poole?
(a) A manager.
(b) A guitarist.
(c) A drummer.
(d) A song writer.
3. What year was The Newport Festival a key moment for Anita?
4. How much did Maynard Sloate guarantee Anita she would make at her new job?
(a) $ 750 a week.
(b) $ 650 a week.
(c) $ 1000 every 2 weeks.
(d) $ 550 a week.
5. How long did Anita spend with the band she was offered a job with when she was in Hollywood?
(a) 12 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 10 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anita admit about her lifestyle when she worked with Musso?
2. What did the band Anita played with in Chapter 7 do in their free time?
3. Where was John arrested?
4. What did Anita see her constant travel as?
5. Who is Joe Glaser?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)