1. How does Chapter 1 describe Anita?
Disruptive and emotionally bankrupt.
2. Who is Gladys?
3. Who did Gladys marry first?
4. What did Gladys discover before she got married?
She is pregnant.
5. Where did the newlywed couple move to?
6. Who was born after Gladys and her first husband moved?
7. In what year was Anita born?
8. Which of the following was NOT used to describe James in Chapter 1?
9. What did James NOT do?
Provide for his family.
10. What was the result of James' behavior?
Gladys divorced him.
This section contains 3,447 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)