|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: I'm Still Here, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Anita ready for when she was released from prison?
(a) To see Carl.
(b) To see her mom.
(c) To sing.
(d) To rejoin the music world.
2. What did Carl do during the war?
(a) Fought with the army on the ground.
(b) Flew combat missions in airplanes.
(c) Trained war pilots.
(d) Trained marines.
3. Who did Anita become infatuated with in Chapter 3?
(a) Donny Cash.
(b) Donny Cartersville.
(c) Carter Deems.
(d) Don Carter.
4. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
(a) 180 days.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 90 days.
(d) 3 months.
5. What did Anita and Carl do before he shipped out for war?
(b) Went on a walk.
(d) Went to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was foreclosed of Anita and John's?
2. How old is Anita in Chapter 3?
3. What materialized by 1980 for Anita?
4. What did the people find who raided Carl and Anita's home?
5. What happened to the entertainment group towards the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)