|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5: Uptown, Walking on the Wild Side, Oh, For the Life of a Girl Singer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was always around Anita and her first husband?
(a) Don's daughter.
(b) Anita's mother.
(c) Anita's son.
(d) Don's mother.
2. Who did Anita travel with during her time she ran away?
3. What happened to the entertainment group towards the end of Chapter 3?
(a) They begin to break up.
(b) They want to go on tour.
(c) They begin to hate their lives.
(d) They begin to fight.
4. In what year was Anita born?
5. What did Gladys have to do to support herself and her daughter?
(a) Go to work.
(b) Worked in a night club.
(c) Make Anita perform for money.
(d) Sell her paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Anita begin to use marijuana and alcohol regularly?
2. What did Anita find pleasure in during her adolescence?
3. What was Gladys NOT, during the time Anita was growing up?
4. What did Anita become at the age of 17?
5. What does Chapter 4 open with?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)