|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5: Uptown, Walking on the Wild Side, Oh, For the Life of a Girl Singer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Anita travel with during her time she ran away?
2. What did Anita feel she meant to her mother when she was growing up?
(a) She was a mistake.
(b) She was expensive.
(c) She was replaceable.
(d) She was extra baggage.
3. In Chapter 3, who heard Anita sing in the middle of her job shifts?
(a) Charles Connerly.
(b) Charleston Cons.
(c) Carl Cons.
(d) Charlie Thornton.
4. How long did Anita play for her first set at Off-Beat?
(a) 24 minutes.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) An hour.
5. What did Anita's crush teach her to play?
(a) The piano.
(b) The drums.
(c) The violin.
(d) The bass guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of music did Anita strictly sing in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 2, what did Gladys allow Anita to do?
3. Who were Anita's best friends during her time working in Chapter 3?
4. What was Anita faced with that made her runaway from home?
5. Who did Anita jam with during her time at Off-Beat?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)