|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barbara Kingsolver find on the Eagle Tail Trail?
(a) Ancient artifacts.
(b) Catamount footprints.
(c) A creature.
(d) Human remains.
2. What does Barbara Kingsolver think about after her discovery?
(a) Modern necessities.
(b) Birth and aging.
(c) Life and death.
(d) Time and change.
3. What is the benefit of establishing boundaries, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
(a) Allowing for individual interpretation.
(b) Giving a child strong incentives.
(c) Fixing behavior quickly.
(d) Controlling a child's behavior.
4. What would the creature do after these periods of dormancy?
(a) Move a few inches.
(b) Roll over.
(c) Shed its skin.
(d) Bustle about.
5. What did fans write to give Barbara Kingsolver?
(a) Suggestions for books.
(d) Pictures of their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barbara Kingsolver live, in Tucson?
2. Why are children difficult in the developmental stage Camille was in?
3. What is Somba the birthplace of, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
4. How did private property develop, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
5. What animal went extinct in the environment Barbara Kingsolver visited?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)