|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara Kingsolver say the librarian might have seen in her?
2. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was the priority in college?
3. Why does Barbara Kingsolver say she joined the group she joined?
(a) She wanted to test a theory.
(b) She wanted to lose weight.
(c) She wanted to feel strong.
(d) She wanted to learn.
4. When would Barbara Kingsolver remember her childhood?
(a) When she started a new book.
(b) When life got her down.
(c) When she thought life was too easy.
(d) When she was anxious about her siblings.
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver say Wilson ignores?
(a) Modern social forces.
(b) Natural forces.
(c) Environmental influences on behavior.
(d) Genetic influences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Barbara Kingsolver's book tour entail?
2. Why were women relegated to household chores, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
3. What did Barbara Kingsolver name her creature?
4. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was the most important part of her experience as a rock star?
5. What would Camille ignore, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)