|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Heard Museum a center for?
(a) Spanish-American history.
(b) Native American culture.
(c) Manifest Destiny.
(d) Pioneer culture.
2. What does Barbara Kingsolver say she had to let her daughter do?
(a) Rebel against her instructions.
(b) Buy her own clothes.
(c) Make her own mistakes.
(d) Make her own breakfast.
3. Where does Barbara Kingsolver say U.S. culture is going?
(a) Over the hill to decay.
(b) Downhill to a 'self' mentality.
(c) Into the future with new cultural developments.
(d) Further into a leadership role.
4. What was Camille told every day when she was four?
(a) That she had a great potential.
(b) That she was pretty.
(c) That she was a nuisance.
(d) That she should keep quiet.
5. What did Barbara Kingsolver give her creature regularly?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Barbara Kingsolver say it would take her mother a full week to do?
2. Why are many school bonds voted down, in Barbara Kingsolver's opinion?
3. What development does Barbara Kingsolver describe as a survival tool people acquired 'in the beginning'?
4. What did Barbara Kingsolver find out about the creature's spells of dormancy?
5. How was Barbara Kingsolver greeted in Africa?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)