|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crop crowded out native plants in the environment Barbara Kingsolver visited?
(c) Sugar cane.
2. How did Barbara Kingsolver think people would see her after she and her husband divorced?
(a) As an impostor.
(b) As scandalous.
(c) As a charity case.
(d) As a fallen woman.
3. When was Barbara Kingsolver's daughter Camille a handful?
(a) Her terrible twos.
(b) Her first year.
(c) Her teenage years.
(d) Her first years in school.
4. What does Barbara Kingsolver allow her daughter to do, in their time together?
(a) Reverse their roles.
(b) Plan their outings.
(c) Provide for her.
(d) Take the lead.
5. What skill did Camille develop during Barbara Kingsolver's travels with her?
(a) She learned to recognize political propaganda.
(b) She learned to play violin.
(c) She became bi-lingual.
(d) She learned how to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize Camille's morning routine?
2. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize the curriculum in her school?
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say she lacked in high school?
4. Where has Barbara Kingsolver come from, to Arizona?
5. What did Barbara Kingsolver get instead of what she'd asked for, at Christmas?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)