|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barbara Kingsolver describe herself when she was in high school?
(a) A nerd.
(b) A goody-goody.
(c) An egghead.
(d) A socialite.
2. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize monogamy?
(a) Common in vertebrates.
(b) The rule of nature.
(c) A common practice in primates.
(d) Rare in nature.
3. Where does Barbara Kingsolver live, in Tucson?
(a) A townhouse.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A compound.
(d) A barracks.
4. Why were Barbara Kingsolver's friends jealous of her book tour?
(a) She was traveling first class.
(b) She was going to be rich.
(c) She was going to be famous.
(d) She was getting to see the U.S.
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver lose after twenty years in Tucson?
(a) Her sense of exceptionalism.
(b) Her memory of her family.
(c) Her Kentucky accent.
(d) Her sense of her history.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Barbara Kingsolver respond to the demands of fashion as an adult?
2. Where has Barbara Kingsolver come from, to Arizona?
3. What did Barbara Kingsolver expect would take her away from the band?
4. Why are children difficult in the developmental stage Camille was in?
5. What evidence does Stephen Jay Gould say George Morton ignored in his measurements?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)