|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Barbara Kingsolver wear to school?
(a) Outlandish costumes.
(c) Expensive designer clothing.
(d) Boy's clothing.
2. What evidence does Stephen Jay Gould say George Morton ignored in his measurements?
(a) Evolutionary pressures on early human populations.
(b) Relative skull and body sizes.
(c) Cultural influences on bone formations.
(d) Geological origin of specimens.
3. What period did Steinberg conclude was most trying or parents?
(a) The first two years of college.
(b) Terrible twos.
(d) The first year.
4. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was stronger in the place where she lived when Camille was four?
5. How did Barbara Kingsolver respond to the demands of fashion as an adult?
(a) By moving west.
(b) By having a beautiful, popular husband.
(c) By secluding herself.
(d) By having an impeccable wardrobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of revisionist history, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
2. What was the consequence of the librarian's relationship with Barbara Kingsolver?
3. Why does Barbara Kingsolver cringe when the evangelists urge women to take up housework?
4. Where did Barbara Kingsolver settle in her travels?
5. What resulted from the need to hunt, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)