|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barbara Kingsolver describe herself when she was in high school?
(a) A nerd.
(b) A goody-goody.
(c) A socialite.
(d) An egghead.
2. How long ago did Barbara Kingsolver vacation in the Bahamas?
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two years.
(d) A month.
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say Wilson ignores?
(a) Genetic influences.
(b) Modern social forces.
(c) Environmental influences on behavior.
(d) Natural forces.
4. What did Barbara Kingsolver give her creature regularly?
5. Where was Barbara Kingsolver's contraband creature discovered?
(a) In her pocketbook.
(b) In her suitcase.
(c) A box of shells.
(d) A box of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were women relegated to household chores, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
2. What did Barbara Kingsolver find on the Eagle Tail Trail?
3. What would the creature do after these periods of dormancy?
4. What evidence does Stephen Jay Gould say George Morton ignored in his measurements?
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver allow her daughter to do, in their time together?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)