|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara Kingsolver think her creature might want to change?
(a) His color.
(b) His atmosphere.
(c) His feathers.
(d) His 'uniform'.
2. How did Barbara Kingsolver find a way to co-exist peacefully with her environment?
(a) By getting used to animals in her garden.
(b) By enclosing her garden.
(c) By trapping and relocating the animals.
(d) By shooting the animals.
3. What did Laurence Steinberg study?
(a) The non-verbal cues parents give children.
(b) The process of setting boundaries for children.
(c) The impact of various parenting techniques.
(d) The impact of children on parents' mental health.
4. Where was Barbara Kingsolver's contraband creature discovered?
(a) In her pocketbook.
(b) A box of shoes.
(c) A box of shells.
(d) In her suitcase.
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver say the librarian might have seen in her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What example does Barbara Kingsolver give us, to justify her characterization of her physique?
2. What would Barbara Kingsolver find on the sidewalk in front of her house before she moved to Tucson?
3. How did Barbara Kingsolver respond to the demands of fashion as an adult?
4. Why were women relegated to household chores, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver allow her daughter to do, in their time together?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)