|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the difference between men's and women's salaries after a divorce, in Barbara Kingsolver's account?
(a) The women's goes down faster than the men's go up.
(b) The women's goes up.
(c) The men's goes up.
(d) The men's goes up more quickly.
2. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize Camille's morning routine?
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was the priority in college?
4. What period did Steinberg conclude was most trying or parents?
(a) Terrible twos.
(c) The first two years of college.
(d) The first year.
5. What had Barbara Kingsolver smuggled back to Arizona from the Bahamas?
(a) A starfish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A hermit crab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the creature do after these periods of dormancy?
2. What does Barbara Kingsolver say she lacked in high school?
3. Where was Barbara Kingsolver's contraband creature discovered?
4. Under what conditions will the pupfish be monogamous, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
5. How did private property develop, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)