|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara Kingsolver say worked against her in high school?
(a) Her looks.
(b) Her problems with language comprehension.
(c) Her wardrobe.
(d) Her religion.
2. What would Barbara Kingsolver find on the sidewalk in front of her house before she moved to Tucson?
(b) Empty beer bottles.
(c) Pornographic images.
(d) Drug paraphernalia.
3. What did Camille do on purpose, when Barbara Kingsolver warned her not to?
(a) Spilled milk on herself.
(b) Cut her finger.
(c) Knocked over orange juice.
(d) Tracked mud into the kitchen.
4. What did Barbara Kingsolver find out about the creature's spells of dormancy?
(a) They were normal.
(b) They were a sign of culture shock.
(c) They were a result of poisoning.
(d) They were a sign of illness.
5. What development does Barbara Kingsolver describe as a survival tool people acquired 'in the beginning'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbances does Barbara Kingsolver experience in Tucson?
2. Why does Barbara Kingsolver say she joined the group she joined?
3. When did Barbara Kingsolver decide to move to Tucson?
4. What would Camille ignore, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver say early anthropologists say about hunting?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)