|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are children difficult in the developmental stage Camille was in?
(a) They cannot judge the impact of their actions.
(b) They are trying to establish independence.
(c) They cannot sympathize with other people.
(d) They cannot understand people's words.
2. What example does Barbara Kingsolver give us, to justify her characterization of her physique?
(a) She had to be carried up and down stairs.
(b) She could not break 8 minutes for running a mile.
(c) She had to shop in the men's section by high school.
(d) She didn't break 100 pounds until the end of high school.
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say the librarian introduced her to?
(b) Other students.
4. Who made it through the trying times most successfully, according to Laurence Steinberg?
(a) Parents with higher incomes.
(b) Parents with extensive support networks.
(c) Parents with satisfying careers.
(d) Parents with bigger houses.
5. What would Barbara Kingsolver wear to school?
(b) Boy's clothing.
(c) Expensive designer clothing.
(d) Outlandish costumes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Barbara Kingsolver's contraband creature discovered?
2. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize monogamy?
3. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize her physique?
4. When did Barbara Kingsolver decide to move to Tucson?
5. What had Barbara Kingsolver smuggled back to Arizona from the Bahamas?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)