|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Barbara Kingsolver find a way to co-exist peacefully with her environment?
(a) By getting used to animals in her garden.
(b) By enclosing her garden.
(c) By trapping and relocating the animals.
(d) By shooting the animals.
2. How long ago did Barbara Kingsolver vacation in the Bahamas?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
3. What made Barbara Kingsolver think that the creature was dead?
(a) He would not appear to breathe.
(b) He would get very cold.
(c) He smelled like he was decaying.
(d) He would not move for days on end.
4. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize the curriculum in her school?
5. Who discovered Barbara Kingsolver's contraband?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara Kingsolver lose when she moved to Tucson?
2. What disturbances does Barbara Kingsolver experience in Tucson?
3. When was Barbara Kingsolver recruited by the librarian?
4. What would the creature do after these periods of dormancy?
5. Where was Barbara Kingsolver's contraband creature discovered?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)