|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Barbara Kingsolver smuggled back to Arizona from the Bahamas?
(a) A starfish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A hermit crab.
2. How do Barbara Kingsolver's meditations on private property relate to her thoughts about moving to Tucson?
(a) She was analyzing her desire to keep animals off her property.
(b) She wanted to allow as many creatures as possible to use her land.
(c) She was justifying having more than some of her neighbors.
(d) She was justifying the peace she gained by moving away from a commune.
3. Where did Barbara Kingsolver's creature live?
(a) An aquarium.
(b) A shoebox.
(c) A birdcage.
(d) A terrarium.
4. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was the priority in college?
5. Where was Barbara Kingsolver's contraband creature discovered?
(a) In her suitcase.
(b) A box of shoes.
(c) In her pocketbook.
(d) A box of shells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Barbara Kingsolver wear to school?
2. How does Barbara Kingsolver describe herself when she was in high school?
3. What did Barbara Kingsolver get instead of what she'd asked for, at Christmas?
4. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize the curriculum in her school?
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver lose after twenty years in Tucson?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)