|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barbara Kingsolver name her creature?
2. What does Barbara Kingsolver say she was looking for in Tucson?
3. What did Barbara Kingsolver find on the Eagle Tail Trail?
(a) Human remains.
(b) A creature.
(c) Ancient artifacts.
(d) Catamount footprints.
4. What had Barbara Kingsolver smuggled back to Arizona from the Bahamas?
(a) A cat.
(b) A starfish.
(c) A hermit crab.
(d) A lizard.
5. How does Barbara Kingsolver describe the photos that represent her past, now that she's moved to Tucson?
(a) Incomplete photos.
(b) Doctored photos.
(c) Artificial photos.
(d) Perfect photos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbances does Barbara Kingsolver experience in Tucson?
2. What does Barbara Kingsolver think her creature might want to change?
3. What would Barbara Kingsolver find on the sidewalk in front of her house before she moved to Tucson?
4. Where was Barbara Kingsolver's contraband creature discovered?
5. Who discovered Barbara Kingsolver's contraband?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)