|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara Kingsolver think about after her discovery?
(a) Life and death.
(b) Modern necessities.
(c) Time and change.
(d) Birth and aging.
2. What was the creature's reaction to Arizona?
(b) He adjusted quickly.
(c) He was terrified.
(d) He was unaware.
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say she was looking for in Tucson?
4. What kind of poetry does Barbara Kingsolver survival requires?
(a) A poetry of endurance.
(b) A poetry of hunger.
(c) A poetry of pleasure.
(d) A poetry of desire.
5. Where does Barbara Kingsolver live, in Tucson?
(a) A compound.
(b) A townhouse.
(c) A barracks.
(d) A cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara Kingsolver lose after twenty years in Tucson?
2. What does anthropologist Adrienne Zihlman say about the African savannah?
3. What made Barbara Kingsolver think that the creature was dead?
4. What did Barbara Kingsolver find on the Eagle Tail Trail?
5. What development does Barbara Kingsolver describe as a survival tool people acquired 'in the beginning'?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)