|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Barbara Kingsolver's contraband creature discovered?
(a) A box of shoes.
(b) In her pocketbook.
(c) In her suitcase.
(d) A box of shells.
2. What news did Barbara Kingsolver get on the day she brought her first daughter home?
(a) That her mother was furious about the book she had written.
(b) That her mother had died.
(c) That her book was getting good reviews.
(d) That her book would be published.
3. What did Barbara Kingsolver find on the Eagle Tail Trail?
(a) Ancient artifacts.
(b) Catamount footprints.
(c) A creature.
(d) Human remains.
4. What had Barbara Kingsolver smuggled back to Arizona from the Bahamas?
(a) A hermit crab.
(b) A starfish.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A cat.
5. Where does Barbara Kingsolver live, in Tucson?
(a) A townhouse.
(b) A compound.
(c) A barracks.
(d) A cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Barbara Kingsolver think the creature was reacting to?
2. What did Barbara Kingsolver name her creature?
3. What would Barbara Kingsolver find on the sidewalk in front of her house before she moved to Tucson?
4. What does Barbara Kingsolver think about after her discovery?
5. Who discovered Barbara Kingsolver's contraband?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)